Disable Right Click Master

Disable Right Click Master

by cloud1galaxy

Disable right click to protect store content | Anti Theft

My-FirstBaby

The customer support is fantastic and super fast, I had a query and the team responded and made changes to make the app work better immediately. The app works well, it stops right clicks immediately and also avoids the CTRL I trick of getting images.

A2VK Parts Now

This app is great! It was a breeze to install and set up. It does everything that was expected and more. No problems at all. The developers did a fantastic job!

Embelez

Great app, just started using and it seems to be perfect for what i want, that is protect all my artworks, plus its free so that's even better.

Mr.DeCrease

Diese App ist wirklich der Hammer, Hält die Versprechen die sie macht!

This app is perfect, no bs, everything works as shown in the description !

L'application vaux vraiment les 5 étoiles, pas d'abus de confiance!

Shmogger's Den

I am using this app to protect my original artworks without having to post images of them in lo-res. I was pleased how easy it was to install, and it worked right away across my whole store. I only wish it was available for Etsy.

Wakefield Glass & Aluminium

Great app to protect images and content and to make thing even better it's free so it's foolish not to install