Merchants appreciate this photo gallery app for its unique features such as creating product collection pages with interspersed images, watermarking for image protection, and easy migration from other apps. It's praised for its mobile-friendly design, fast image loading, and the ability to create infinite clean galleries. The support team is highly regarded for their responsiveness and willingness to implement requested features. Continuous improvements like multi-selection of photos for upload, manual image editing, and compression are also appreciated. Many reported that it has enhanced their website's professional look.

December 7, 2023

The app is very easy to config and straight forward to use. I had a question regarding the caption of the images, wrote to the support team, and they replied with a video walkthrough. Very effective communication!

I know other similar apps may have lower monthly charge to start with. But to be honest, once we know how much these apps can help us to improve the appearance of our website, we tend to use the gallery function more than we originally planned as we grow the content of our online shop. So the cheaper option at the beginning will end up more expensive down the road.

As a result, I do think the friendly fixed charge of this app is anther key factor for us to make the decision.

Recommenced!

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio
Taiwan
6 days using the app
October 29, 2023

Robin PRO provided exactly the functionality I was looking for! Since I only have 3 main products, I wanted to create a product collection page with pictures of models wearing the products interspersed between the products themselves. I couldn't find a way to do this in Shopify natively but with this gallery app, it was super easy! In addition, support is incredible! I requested a small feature change that would work better for my store and Jan followed up and made the change quickly! Very professional, support is great, and the app works well. 10/10

RAINA
3 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Wonderful app to showcase photos on your website. Support is also amazing. Thank you, Jan! Highly recommended.

Zahocho Knives Tokyo
Japan
2 months using the app
January 8, 2024

Great app & easy user experience. Very fast response to questions. Recommend!

Fun Factory Sweet Shoppe
1 day using the app
September 21, 2023

Great App that's simple to use, has all the features we need with a reasonable price. The support team is awesome with fast response and always willing to help! A+

The Keyless Store
New Zealand
Almost 2 years using the app
October 18, 2023

great experience with their customer service, top notch service!!

sundaysfit
Malaysia
1 day using the app
July 5, 2023

Perfect help when I asked if it was possible to load the gallery a bit faster. Got immediately response when I asked in the chat function. Also the app itself is very easy to use. Happy customer over here!

chastity-shop
Netherlands
About 2 years using the app
Klimo.io replied July 5, 2023

Thank you very much!

February 21, 2024

I'm very happy with the app. My gallery looks more professional now. Thank you!!!

Portuguese Tiles
Klimo.io replied February 22, 2024

Thank you very much! Always happy to help if you need anything 👍

July 27, 2023

I like being able to have a photo gallery for people to see not just my products but even me working on a product as well. This app is decent and works well.

Pressedbydesi
22 days using the app
April 27, 2023

This app is amazing and I'm confident that it will help promote my business and hopefully help generate sales. The support is second to none Jan has been so lovely and very knowledgeable answering my million questions and helping me set everything up. Highly recommend.

Louise's Party Deals