Reviews (112)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating professional photo galleries with unique features like watermarking and adding URL links to images. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, fast loading times, and high-quality images. Many appreciate the responsive support team and continuous improvements based on feedback. Some merchants have seen improved Google visibility and enhanced mobile gallery browsing experience.

July 14, 2024

I love this app! It's so helpful when creating a gallery of options for my customers to choose from. Thank you for the simplicity.

Sewn by A Taylor
10 months using the app
Klimo.io replied July 16, 2024

Thank you so much!

June 3, 2024

Simply put, I love this app. It's user friendly, inexpensive, and does exactly what I need it to do. Anyone that wants a gallery on their website should, without question, be using Robin Pro!

The Caledonia
4 months using the app
Klimo.io replied June 4, 2024

You're wonderful, I appreciate you ❤️🙏

April 16, 2024

Love this app as it allows me to display product's that my customers made from my material.

Jakob Janssen Studios
4 months using the app
April 8, 2024

App made a gorgeous gallery to display my custom work. Absolutely unmatched customer service - very friendly, super knowledgeable and fast. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Linny Kenney
29 days using the app
Klimo.io replied April 11, 2024

Thank you, Linny!

April 10, 2024

A fantastic photo Gallery Ap, easy to use and integrates perfectly into my website. Well worth the small monthly cost.

My Store
4 days using the app
Klimo.io replied April 11, 2024

Thank you very much!

March 12, 2024

lovely app & great customer service. Prompt replies about questions & solutions.

MIIORI
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 years using the app
Klimo.io replied March 13, 2024

Thank you! Happy to help.

April 29, 2024

Easy!

Strings 'n Things Yarn Shoppe
3 months using the app
March 30, 2024

Une application très simple d'utilisation qui fait un travail très efficace. J'adore les options de configuration et le prix est très raisonnable. Je recommande fortement cette application.

Macaron Québec
1 day using the app
Klimo.io replied March 31, 2024

Merci beaucoup! ❤️

February 21, 2024

I'm very happy with the app. My gallery looks more professional now. Thank you!!!

Portuguese Tiles
About 7 hours using the app
Klimo.io replied February 22, 2024

Thank you very much! Always happy to help if you need anything 👍

October 29, 2023

Robin PRO provided exactly the functionality I was looking for! Since I only have 3 main products, I wanted to create a product collection page with pictures of models wearing the products interspersed between the products themselves. I couldn't find a way to do this in Shopify natively but with this gallery app, it was super easy! In addition, support is incredible! I requested a small feature change that would work better for my store and Jan followed up and made the change quickly! Very professional, support is great, and the app works well. 10/10

RAINA