Rocket Page Speed

Rocket Page Speed

by SEO Blocks

Give a rocket speed to your site

MissUndressed

This app was not suited to my store, however the customer service and help I received to revert the changes and get my store back and running was second to none. Unfortunately cannot review the app. but the help was valued.

Warrior

I installed it a month ago,
It looks pretty good,
Very good support,
Ready to help any time,

December 25, 2019

Thank you very much. We are always ready to help our customers

Lavendeya

Doesn't work. None of my pages will load now. My Google page speed dropped to 25. Sounds like you need to do a lot more work here.

BATI SHOP

I would give -5 but it is not possible,the app perform really bad some pages fast and some pages got destroyed contacted them to uninstall because there is no guide then they asked for a full accesses ,gave them only for the theme and app and then they stopped to response and chated I do not know what they did to me theme .

December 10, 2019

Dear Bati Shop, As I said you had much custom JS code in your website with many errors which gave a conflict with our app and we removed our plugin until you can fix it or we even suggested support for your website to fix them. We are always ready to help and have live chat support and technical team/background to help any website and fix their problems

Brushette

Work as described, difference in loading clearly noticeable. Doesn't ask unnecessary permission on the install. Friendly support.

October 17, 2019