Reviews (230)

4.1
July 11, 2024

*"Very useful app"*
The Roposo Clout app is very useful for my dropshipping business. The wide variety of products and seamless integration with Shopify are great. Some products have higher prices, but the overall experience is positive and beneficial.

SB
3 days using the app
April 29, 2024

Thank you so much for giving me winning product list.

SmartMart
4 months using the app
July 8, 2024

good communication and support from roposo team.

Thedealzhub.in
10 months using the app
February 6, 2024

I have been using this app for 3 months now. before this I was only working private supplier to import products. When I moved on to roposo I was very pleased with the neat design, one big feature that they provide is their analytics section. It really is probably the most important feature I have seen in a drop shipping app considering that it can really help you increase your profits in a significant way. since I can find out at a glance which products are doing well and which not so much. Now I cannot imagine dorpshipping without proper analytics lik Roposo has. Another place where Roposo shines is their dedicated and accessible account management staff, I am very satisfied the my account manager Vinayak Ji, who is most helpful and even the staff on the other side of their helpline which is open all the time. I would still hope to see order returns manager on the Shopify app and and payouts manager added on the app to make the experience with Roposo almost perfect, at least in my mind. The product selection is also more thoughtful and careful although the prices are also not cheap but the discount systems make it worth promoting. Out of all the drop shipping suppliers, I think Roposo is easily miles ahead of its competition. Good Job guys and keep growing and making this app better! :)

Divine Store
Over 1 year using the app
May 6, 2024

this is very good and easy buisness model

Shop Comfort

Good I love it

SHOPELLO
25 days using the app
July 4, 2024

roposo clout is the best and hassle free app for dropshipping.

TrueHome
7 days using the app
Edited July 11, 2024

fixed my issue.

JugaadMart
7 days using the app
Roposo Clout replied July 5, 2024

Hi Dropshipper,

We sincerely regret that you had a negative experience.

We would need to speak with you to better understand the problem you encountered. We request you to share your contact details here at support@roposoclout.com.

Solving your issue is our priority.

Team Roposo