3.6
September 5, 2023

Amazing experience of dropshipping with roposo clout,Great services has been given by the team.
Cluster feature is very much helpful also NDR can be done as per buyer request. Daily remittance is credited and no upfront investment for supply hence i had to only focus on my ads rest all of it has been taken care by the roposo team. This made dropshipping as easier than i've never had thought.

Dealz carts
September 5, 2023

In the world of dropshipping, this platform embodies efficiency and quality. Orders are processed seamlessly, and the products consistently meet or exceed expectations. This efficiency has allowed me to focus on growing my business rather than dealing with logistical headaches. If you're a dropshipper looking for a platform that prioritizes your success, this is it.

One India Store
September 5, 2023

I've explored many dropshipping platforms, but this one stands out. The easy-to-use portal makes it a joy to navigate, and the product quality is consistently impressive. The analytics section is a game-changer, allowing me to make informed decisions. If you're looking for a dropshipping company that gets it right, this is it.

Bazaar Mall
November 16, 2022

the platform is really good makes it really easy to place orders it provides great catalog to make catalog

Morevi
7 months using the app
November 24, 2022

This is very good app for dropping and my manager Vinayak patil help me a lot to solve any problem regarding this app

Household meet
7 months using the app
September 5, 2023

Thanks to New products section in Roposo Clout. I was able to get new winners for my store from there. It is updated regularly and I am able to get quirky new products there on a regular basis.

GoodsPoint
3 months using the app
September 5, 2023

I have been using this app for sometime now and it has really helps to source product easily. Analytics tab is very much helpful where we can get product wise data without thinking too much i can always connect with my account manager and ask him questions to any problems or if i need any guidance he has always helped me out without fail. Thanks Roposo Clout for having such great platform and easy access to ecommerce.

Spend It
3 months using the app
November 29, 2022

I really like the roposo clout app. The sourcing of their product is also good and thier customer service by key account managers is extremely good. Mary is my account manager and she responds well and is very helpful.

women shoppers
6 months using the app
December 1, 2022

Faced issue with duplicate order.
key account manager not much help.
Shadab Sheik is helping in all.

TheFyra
5 months using the app
August 18, 2022

Roposo Clout is a blessing for the Dropshipper community Earlier, we had to go to the Supplier shops, bargain for prices , make advance payment & then find a place to keep the inventory With Clout, I dont need to bargain as I get all the latest & trending products on the Shopify plugin . Business model is cash free as I dont need to block the Working Capital I can only concentrate on running FB ads. I can use the cash saved to run more ads, thus more Sales and Profits. You are solving a big problem not only in India, but globally. KAM Support is excellent and I get daily payments which solves my working capital and I can use the money to invest in more FB ads

KAPREWALE.COM