3.6

Great
I Used this app for sometime now and i can always connect with my account manager and ask him questions to any problems or if i need any guidance....
Speaking with the service team helped me get exactly what i was looking for

Smartly
August 18, 2022

HELLO EVERYONE I AM SO HAPPY USING ROPOSO AND I AM ABLE TO DROPSHIP JUST YOU NEED A GOOD ACCOUNT MANAGER AS I HAVE ! MY ACCOUNT MANAGER IS HEENA SHAIKH SHE IS SO HELPFUL AND SOLVE MY PROBLEMS IF I GET ANY

Dealshop
November 3, 2022

Such a great initiative from Roposo for launching a stunning dropshipping plugin in India, Awesome collection with a reasonable price.
The best part is the service and dedicated support i am getting from the Clout team, which no other platform provides. At least try once.

Glamzon
November 21, 2022

Best app for Dropshipping in India, Every manager are very helpful
My account manager is Vinayak sir, he is helping a lot in every situation
Thank you Roposo for giving us the opportunity

Vaamik
November 26, 2022

The app is great. I have been using it for a few weeks now. Their customer service team is great. They even have a personal account manager who you can contact at any time with questions or problems. My account manager Ms Heena Shaikh has been super helpful in solving all my issues and providing me with clear answers.

The Enjoyverse
November 24, 2022

Got all the features what was required for doing best in dropshipping. Thank you for developing this tool

Trendyhome.in
November 16, 2022

good dropshipping service, keep doing this work, awesome collection with a great price, must recommended

Perfectle
November 24, 2022

I am using this app from last 6months. I have used other reselling apps as well. But this app is the best one. Every thing is gr8 in this app. Shipping is great. I receive my margines on time. Support system is very helpfull, even they provide you personal account manger which will help you to grow your business. BIG Thums up to this app.
Go for it.

Home Claver
April 5, 2023

Amazing experience of dropshipping with roposo clout
It's made dropshipping as easier than i think
Great support by varsha mam and there teamates

Blast Cart
2 months using the app
April 5, 2023

Good app with good support by Mr. Vijay. The product range is also great and prices are reasonable with easy analytics to calculate p&l.

Luxce.in