No Import Needed
Recently switched to Shopify? No problem, we made it easy for you to bring your WordPress posts and blog with you.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
We've made it easy, grab your own WordPress blog feed, or any other feed that relates to your products or store.
Place the RSSFeeder app embed code anywhere within your store. Places like pages, products and anywhere within your theme template.
Grow your brand and shop visitors by connecting your WordPress blog to your Shopify Store. Instantly share your posts on both your blog and store page, without the hassle of hitting the copy-paste button. RSS Feeder delivers an efficient and user-friendly way to share content across platforms.
EASY AS 1,2,3
Post your blog to your website, and within 5 minutes, it will appear on your Shopify page as well. Simply paste the URL RSSFeeder app code within your site pages.
NO IMPORT NEEDED
RSSFeeder makes it easy to display your blog content from WordPress, WooCommerce, or other sites and connect them directly to Shopify.
ANY PAGE, ANYWHERE
Place the RSSFeeder URL code anywhere in your website templates, such as in your blog pages or product descriptions.
- Skip copy-pasting, merging, or hiring others to move entire blog posts into Shopify
- Display limitless WordPress blog feeds or posts on your Shopify Store
- User-friendly with only one line of code to use and add anywhere within your website to share on your Shopify Store
- Effortlessly customize any part of the code using style sheet CSS
- Boost your SEO rankings and connect with more store visitors
LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES
- One plan with lifetime access to features at no additional cost
- Unlimited blogs or posts
- Full customization
- Add the URL code on any page of your website
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Why is this app in the Shopify App Store when it is obviously no longer available?????????????????????????????????
Thank you for your review. Hopefully, you can update your review with a five star soon as we've noticed that during our updates and new features being added, in fact, the app was down across the Shopify platform for the time being. We have immediately fixed this issue and you should be able to install and use the app without a problem. Please feel free to contact us directly, if you are still having issues with our app. We would be happy to help. Thank you!