4.8
June 6, 2021

The only app I've seen that works with RTL professionally and powerfully. And what can I say about the support team Words do not express. Thank you very much

Cushyby
Saudi Arabia
4 days using the app
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied June 6, 2021

Thanks a lot for the warm words 🙏🏽
We were happy to help you to be able to use both RTL and LTR layouts in your store!

December 8, 2022

במקום לתרגם את התבנית שדה שדה פשוט התקנתי את האפליקציה והיא כבר עשתה את העבודה לבד.
אחרי התרגום הייתה בעיה עם חלק מהשדות והם סידרו לי את זה מיד. אחלה שירות!

Mymaweb
About 2 hours using the app
June 16, 2021

After years of paying a lot of money for RTL + translation finally there is a great solution!
Simple app that does the job in seconds with great customer support!
Highly recommended

Umasqu (Hebrew)
2 days using the app
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied July 8, 2021

Thank you for the kind words 😇!
Our pleasure to help.

Good luck with the new store!

January 29, 2022

I use this app on several sites I own! It's hard to explain how simple and effective it is! This app is life changing! Revives any site! A must-have app!

Sugar & Spice IL
1 day using the app
January 6, 2021

This is better the I ever expected, easy and simple. We actually wanted to use a theme that still not supported, but changed because of the app, hopefully more themes will come soon.

Shugis
About 20 hours using the app
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied January 8, 2021

Thanks for the review!
Sorry to hear the first theme you were interested in wasn't supported. We are adding new themes consistently.
Glad you found a different one, and it's working as you expected :)

July 7, 2022

The app is excellent! And also the customer service. It is easy to use and looks great, I am really glad I installed it.

Urban Baby Wrap
About 4 hours using the app
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied July 7, 2022

Thanks for the kind words, our pleasure 😇

May 22, 2022

The app isnt functioning, its been an hour since installed it and add it into my theme Embed, but cant change the font style from the setting,

Dawerlee Shop
About 17 hours using the app
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied May 22, 2022

Hi!
We're sorry to hear about the confusion. We can see you haven't chosen any font or toggled the font option yet.

Our team reached out to you via Email so we can help.

January 11, 2021

We were looking for the right approach to sell both for Israeli and American clients.
The app support helped us to set a multi-lingual store that changes its layout by the language!
Useful and kind customer service, thanks.

HIPSTORY by Amit Shimoni illustration
3 minutes using the app
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied February 6, 2021

We were more than happy to help.
Good luck with expanding your business!

April 6, 2022

It didn’t work for me, didn’t change my side of the Arabic language for me. I followed all the instructions.

Oudy DO
Saudi Arabia
11 minutes using the app
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied April 6, 2022

Hey, we are sorry to hear that.
We noticed you deleted the app just a few minutes after installation and didn't toggle the app in your theme. That's why it didn't work.

As our customer support wrote to you, we will be happy to help you with the installation process and refund you if you aren't satisfied.

Please let us know :)