4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, affordability, and ability to collect and display customer reviews, thereby boosting conversions and trust. Many praise the responsive and helpful customer service. Features such as automatic thank-you emails, customizable reply templates, and translation capabilities are appreciated. The app's seamless integration, design, speed, and efficiency also receive positive feedback. It's seen as an effective tool to enhance online sales, reputation, and customer trust.

December 22, 2023

The application does not work connected, technical support is not active, only bots work

PETSONICE
7 days using the app
January 1, 2024

Dommage que on ne peut pas modifier les commentaires importer

Simple Trading Book
France
About 23 hours using the app
Ryviu replied January 2, 2024

Salut,
Je suis Dan de Ryviu.
Merci d'avoir laissé un avis sur notre application.
Modifier l'avis n'est plus disponible dans le tableau de bord Ryviu en raison de la politique de Shopify, mais vous pouvez télécharger les avis dans un fichier CSV, modifier les avis et les réimporter dans Ryviu.

Cordialement,

Dan

July 20, 2023

Customer service is very slow; I have no idea if they will answer my question at all. Be aware that they don't allow you to import Amazon reviews with the free plan, which they tell you after you've already signed up (not nice).

Good Vibes Furniture
25 days using the app
Ryviu replied July 23, 2023

Hi there,

This is Yen from the Support team, and I sincerely apologize if you did not receive our response for any reason.

Please be noted that the option to import reviews from Amazon is available for the Premium plan only. To help you explore this feature, we offer a 7-day trial for each paid plan.

Feel free to review our pricing details, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We will try our best to get response to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

April 13, 2023

The application is no longer useful because you can't edit the comments you import. Knowing that most of the comments are in a foreign language and very poorly written, so you can't fix the mistakes or translate them. They rely on a Shopify article that prohibits using services for deceptive business practices. However, this in no way prohibits translation and correction of mistakes. So there is absolutely no justification for this removal. The proof is that other competing applications have not removed this option. And even if it's true that you can use them to completely change the comments as you like, it's not their fault. It would be like banning a business from selling knives on the grounds that customers can use them to kill people.

Maison du Panda
France
About 1 month using the app
Ryviu replied April 14, 2023

Hey Maison du Panda,

I'm Yen from the Ryviu team.

I can understand how do you feel, but unfortunately, we must follow the Shopify policy. I hope you understand and I'm sorry for any trouble this may have caused.

If you need any more help, just let us know and we'll be happy to assist you. Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,

January 28, 2024

Shit app

Magaking
About 2 hours using the app
Edited April 6, 2023

Não estou conseguindo editar no produto. Suporte do RYVIU disse que Shopify remove o recurso de edição agora eu não posso editar os comentários "Devido às políticas da Shopify, a função "Editar revisão" não está mais disponível." Isso não é possível!! o que eu faço algo de errado??? Quero resolver o problema!

Feminino Marisa
About 2 months using the app
Ryviu replied April 6, 2023

Hi there,

My name's Yen from the Ryviu team. We regret to inform you about removing Edit reviews features. Our decision to do so is in strict adherence to Shopify policy, which is aimed at upholding the integrity of reviewers' feedback. Please refer the detail from this doc:

We understand that this may come as an inconvenience to you and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,

July 9, 2023

J'attend toujours une réponse pour mon problème. Je n'ai toujours pas eu de solution. Donc, appli viré de mon shop.

Tagaloa Tattoo Apparel
New Caledonia
About 2 months using the app
June 28, 2023

Se vcs me cobrarem por algo que nao usei vou na policia federal, FBI e portal do consumidor, me cobrarm views ue nao usei, e ja desistalei a muito tempo, quero ver na proximo se vao me cobrar.

JrStoreShop
4 days using the app
Ryviu replied June 28, 2023

Olá, Dan aqui da equipe Ryviu.

Nosso aplicativo não tem avaliação gratuita, portanto, uma fatura é criada logo após você atualizar para um plano pago Ryviu em seu faturamento da Shopify e não pode ser removida após a desinstalação do aplicativo. É por isso que você foi cobrado, mas não se preocupe. Já emitimos um reembolso para você.

Todos os melhores desejos,
Dan

September 3, 2023

uma porcaria cheio de bugs

lovelylux
5 months using the app
Ryviu replied September 4, 2023

Hi Lovelylux,

Eu sou o Yen, um membro da equipe da Ryviu, e estou realmente triste em saber sobre a sua experiência.

Por favor, entre em contato com a nossa equipe de suporte via Chat ao Vivo. Isso nos permitirá entender melhor os detalhes do problema e fornecer a assistência necessária. Agradecemos muito a sua paciência durante este processo.

Atenciosamente,

February 26, 2023

Aplicativo simplesmente não funciona, as reviewrs sumiram e não consigo mais conetar a minha loja ao aplicativo, que meu deixou totalmente na mão

Fire Ofertas
5 months using the app
Ryviu replied February 26, 2023

Hi Fire Offers,

I'm Yen from the Ryviu team, and I'm sorry to hear that Ryviu does not work on your store. We value your feedback and want to address any concerns or issues you may have.

I've personally reached out to you through our support channel and hope to hear from you soon so that I can assist you to display reviews.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

All the best,