AI-powered Smart Search
Upgrade your store with instant AI-powered search and discovery. Boost product visibility to improve relevance and increase revenue.
Price changes and other edits to your catalog are instantly updated, keeping your search and product details in sync.
Dynamic Product Filters
Add filters for ratings, price, popularity, category, brand, color, tag, or any other facets of your products, collections, and catalogs.
About Sajari ‑ AI Search & Discovery
Powering Billions of Searches Every Month
Try Sajari free for 180 days!
Increase revenue quickly through better on-site search and discovery. Sajari makes it easy to put the right product in front of your customer.
Our AI-powered solution analyzes your product and transaction data to increase conversions from search results and collection pages.
Implement advanced functionality in a few lines of configuration code.
Filters and Facets
- Dynamic facets: Product facets automatically refresh as customers type, making it easy and fast to filter and narrow down search results.
- Color matching: Automatically extract color metadata from your product catalogs to offer color filters.
- Search simplified: Add spell correction, auto-complete, and more with a few simple keystrokes to ensure your customers always find what they are looking for.
- Synonyms: The built-in synonym manager makes it easy and intuitive to add synonyms for terms such as “sneaker” or “running shoe.”
Catalog Boosting and Merchandising
- Dynamic boosting: Dynamically promote similar items, run seasonal campaigns, or boost search results by different factors such as brand, availability, ratings, and more.
- Out-of-stock: Automatically hide items that are out-of-stock to provide a better user experience.
- Personalized search results: Boost items by users' brand affinity, past purchase history, or any other factor.
- Connect: Use data from other personalization features via APIs.
AI and Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning: Sajari sees what customers are searching for, adding to their carts and buying, then automatically re-ranks merchandise to promote best sellers.
- Real data: Connect to real-time store data (sales, ratings, activity, etc.) to train Sajari’s machine learning algorithms to deliver better results.
- Dashboard and trends: Get real-time search analytics and trends. Use the built-in dashboards or add your own.
- Identify areas for improvement: Discover trends, low click-through rates, and popular searches to help identify areas for improvement.
Conversion Rate Optimization
- A/B testing: Create and A/B test different search configurations to determine which search algorithm works best to improve conversion rates.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Up to 10,000 products
Up to 100,000 products
Up to 250,000 products - Additional plans available
Starting at $1 / 1000 search queries - See our pricing page for details
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Great app! really improved the functionality of my website and above all so responsive with helping/ amending where needed. Highly recommend using this app and their team services.
The search is amazing! The reports are also really useful... they show what people are searching for and whether they found a relevant product. We already added a few additional keywords and synonyms to improve the relevance as a result of those reports. 6 months free is also a great offer and I’m already sure we will more than make up the $19 it costs once the free period is over.
We couldn't be happier moving from another filter & search app to Sajari. It loads a lot faster and the support has been amazing. As part of the onboarding process, their customer success team showed us how to utilize Sajari to both improve margins and cut excess inventory through weighted search. I didn’t even know you could leverage search and collection pages to do that!