Sajari ‑ AI Search & Discovery

Sajari ‑ AI Search & Discovery

by Sajari

AI-powered search, collection filters & merchandising

Locomotion Sportswear

Great app! really improved the functionality of my website and above all so responsive with helping/ amending where needed. Highly recommend using this app and their team services.

Shady Lane

The search is amazing! The reports are also really useful... they show what people are searching for and whether they found a relevant product. We already added a few additional keywords and synonyms to improve the relevance as a result of those reports. 6 months free is also a great offer and I’m already sure we will more than make up the $19 it costs once the free period is over.

Gema&Co

We couldn't be happier moving from another filter & search app to Sajari. It loads a lot faster and the support has been amazing. As part of the onboarding process, their customer success team showed us how to utilize Sajari to both improve margins and cut excess inventory through weighted search. I didn’t even know you could leverage search and collection pages to do that!

Vapester | Vaping

Not a great app. Support is very slow. The usual sales bulls#%t that tells you the app is amazing, but this is not my experience. Support generic and very lazy. Super hard to set up, don't even try unless you are experienced. I will continue the review when they finally get around to getting in touch again, or doing something. Not very impressed at all. We have now uninstalled because it is just total rubbish, if you are a high end web designer with a PHD you will be fine, but for mere mortals, don't even bother. They don't even care, second email sounds like care factor zero. You have been warned about this one. Too many apps just like it, there is a much better app available with excellent customer support.

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

We acknowledge that our installation process still has room for improvement. Although the instructions are fairly straightforward, it can be intimidating for less technical people to edit the Shopify templates. To help with that, we are actively working on a one-click install that we expect to ship in the next couple of weeks.

Our team responded within 30 minutes to your support request and would have been more than happy to help you get set up.

We would love for you to give us a proper chance and show you what Sajari can do for you. We promise you won't be disappointed.

Clay Active

I worked with their support team to integrate it just the way I wanted, all in less than 30 minutes. We haven’t used any of the advanced settings to adjust relevancy, but it’s great to know they exist. The app is really easy to use and seems to require a lot less configuration than most of the other search & filter apps I looked at.

Aussie Play

We replaced the default Shopify search with Sajari and have already received some great feedback from our customers. The spell correction works amazingly well and it’s super fast.

Oz Publishing

This search app is amazing. We were missing a small feature, but their product manager worked with us to get it implemented. Thank you!

Education National

Great app, loved how easy it was to change the search interface and filters to make it suit our theme. The support team has been very responsive. I had some custom requirements, but the team was amazing at accommodating them. Can definitely recommend Sajari.

bug + bean kids

The search results using the Sajari app are worlds apart compared to the native theme & Shopify search we used before. Worked great out of the box without any additional configuration. We had some initial layout issues in our theme, but Sajari’s support was amazing and helped us fix it in a few minutes. Highly recommended.