Sale Discount Wizard

Sale Discount Wizard | Reviews

by Wensia

Put products and collections on sale without discount codes

RC-N-Go

I used this app for Black Friday Weekend and it adjusted all my prices quickly and efficiently. I only ran into one small issue and the customer service team jumped on the issue immediately and had it resolved within hours. Great app!

Baked Tiles

Hi I added this app for ease. When we have sales we like to just be able to omit ranges and with the standard shopify discounts you cannot do this. Its easy to use and support is excellent. Saves us loads of time when adding a sale to our store.

Town Shop

Simple one page app that is easy to use...highly recommend!
Monthly price is the lowest in Shopify app store!

February 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review and the phone call!

perspectivewoman.com

Amazing app - very easy to configure and support is outstanding. Sale created for over 50 products in less than 5 seconds. Will be using this app on our other stores also.

小鳥雑貨専門のお店 スウィート・バーディー・ブティック

I love this app! I gave 5 stars, but I would like to give 10 stars to Marius! This app works very well and it is easy to set it up. If you have any questions, Marius immediately gives you the solution! I actually requested some customization for my shop. Then he did it for me in a few hours perfectly! That is a big surprise! I work with many app developers for my shopify shops and he is the number 1! Marius is smart and kind. He has a good heart! I recommend all shopify sellers to use this app!

The Mad Scrapper

I had amazing sales using this app. I’ll be back to use Sale Wizard app again next time I have a sale, it worked perfectly for me. I had no issues whatsoever, it was straightforward to install and use, and I’m no computer person…

Shop Urban Uni

This app works entirely too slow. It takes 4 hours to process sales. I can manually change the prices of my products myself in 4 hours. I downloaded another app and it processed the sale instantly. I don't recommend.

December 26, 2020

Hi, we're sorry if that was the case. We'd like to find out what happened though. I see for your 'National Croc Day' sale, there were 106 products requested to be put on sale at 2020-12-26 04:07:34 (UTC time). From these, 87 completed 5 minutes later, at 2020-12-26 04:12:35 and 19 were still pending when the sale was canceled at 2020-12-26 04:33:18.

Also, according to our logs, app was installed at Dec 26 03:12:36 UTC, 2 sales were created then edited a few times (with products processed in 5-10 minutes), then your review was posted at Sat, Dec 26, 3:36. That's hardly 4hrs difference.

Redshift Sports

I am using this app to run store wide and product specific sales where the sale price is reflected on each product page and the normal price is next to it with a strike out. The app is easy to use and the customer support is the best I have experienced with any app developer on shopify - I had a use case that was slightly different than the main app function and within a day of first writing to them they had modified the app to make it work for me - that is not something you find all the time.

Izakov Diamonds + Fine Jewelry

This is an awesome app that will boost any store's sales. Shopify only allows to either an automatic discount that's applied at checkout or a discount code that needs to be inserted at checkout. With this app, we're able to show the sale price on every product page and determine when the sale starts and when it ends. The app is very easy to use. We originally used it for a sale we had and decided to keep it running since it was so great. Support is amazing!

The Emperor’s Lane

This is an amazing app - amazingly simple interface and impressive results - works like magic! To top it off, their customer service is world class. We had an issue where we created a discount based on a collection but wanted to exclude a few products from getting the discount applied. We reached out to Wensia and Marius called us back. He was super helpful. Immediately understood what we were trying to achieve, and the limitations of the app. He was technically sound and knew what needed to be fixed. He asked for 30 minutes and came back with a recommended solution - a product enhancement to include option for excluding specific products. That enhancement was coded, tested, and implemented in next 3 hours!! I have never seen another software company respond to a request at this speed and with the empathy demonstrated by Marius. They have made a fan out of us. We will highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple, easy, and efficient solution for automated discount management. Thank you Marius and Wensia!

October 8, 2020

♡ It was a pleasure to work with you, Samrat!

Previous 1 3