Sales & Orders

Sales & Orders

by Sales & Orders

Manage Bing, Facebook & Google Shopping Campaigns & Feeds

Bella Vérité

I have been working with Sales & Orders for over 2 years now and I am very pleased with their services. They made a huge difference in increasing sales, while reducing our ad spend. I highly recommend S&O!

BrandsWalk

S&O is an essential tool for our e-commerce strategy. And, having Rich, our account manager, proactively managing our account with our team has made a significant difference. I would recommend this program to anyone focused on e-commerce.

Relish New Orleans

I run a brick and mortar store in Metairie, Louisiana called Relish. I sell hand-selected women's Fashion, gifts, and kids clothing for Europe. I was first told about Sales & Orders from my husband. He has The Garden Gates and I would complain that I wasn't getting online sales. He told me over and over, but I just didn't listen until my 2 sons, started using Sales & Orders. Yes, we are a family of online retailers and we each have our own niche.

All I know is that I fill my doorway up with orders for UPS, USPS, and FedEx to be picked up... and the best part " I have no idea what that program does, I just get emails from Julie telling me what she thinks we should do next." My usually reply" Sell More"

I'm the furthest thing from an online wizard but I know how to find the best products from my clients. I also know to find the best App's to run my business and clearly, Sales & Orders is a winner.

Got Questions - Called and Ask for Julie, - Want a beautiful gift @shoprelish

Best

Beth

Kendall & Everett Home

I started using Sales & Orders after my brother started using it for his website, LifeonPlum.com. Ashton & I build these websites to pay our way thru college. I have Kendall & Everett, and I love the fact that the system does all the work. I also knew that if my brother( the tech guy ) was using it, there was no question for me. I called his rep, Julie and said" I want that same thing" and before you know it, I was producing high-end sales at a lower cost.

My mom uses it to Relish New Orleans.

"Click the Add App Button Today" you won't be sorry.

Aiden Harris

Life on Plum

We started using Sales & Orders to increase our online sales and reduce our marketing cost. The team at Sales & Orders is great. The onboarding team was extra helpful and making sure our product listing was right. Once we went live, that is what made the difference.

Sales & Orders is a life saver. Hire them today-

Ashton Harris -

The Garden Gates

I have been using Sales & Orders now for a few years. I started working with the company after a series of bad experiences with similar service providers. The teams at Sales & Orders has been great. My account manager, Julie is very attentive to my insanity and is a great problem solver. The management is very open to input and proactive to improvement. If you are looking for a solution to a true Data Feed Management App, Do Not Hesitate for one minute.

Survival Kit Warehouse

This is by far and beyond THE BEST app for product feeds and campaign management available.

The setup was super easy and their staff was incredibly helpful - especially Scott who went the extra mile to help us get set up and make sure our Google and Bing feeds were configured properly.

We also just connected and added Facebook and Instagram and our campaigns were set up in just a few minutes.

I couldn't recommend this app more.

Big thanks to Scott and his team - they really helped out when we needed it most!