Google Shopping Feeds & Ads

Google Shopping Feeds & Ads | Reviews

by Sales & Orders

Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram & Affiliates

Modish Store

I worked with Taisha DeAza and John Sciacchitano in the Sales and Order team and they were truly helpful and prompt. Taisha was patient during our calls and John solved some of our feed issues very quickly. As for the app, it still hasnt hit the sweet spot for us, but the service is very satisfactory.

FloatingNook

Taisha was very helpful and always answered all of my questions about my campaigns. I was completely new to google ads and she helped me learn alot about them.

Maika

Great app and service. Arthur has been wonderful to work with, and extremely effective in increasing our conversions!

Har-Tru

I absolutely love this app and the team at S&O! Nicki has been AMAZING to work with. She has done so many things to boost traffic and conversions for our website. Her last campaign has produced the best selling month since we went live 4 years ago!!! Highly recommend this app and their team - truly the best!

Fan Gear Nation

Great Team and excellent app! They performed a difficult conversion for me with no down time, no lost sales and all inquires to them promptly answered. I highly recommend S&O for Google!!!

Modern Day Muffler

Wish I could give a negative Star. Paid for there Managed services and account never performed causing losses in ad revenue. So if you want to waist your time and money Try this application.

BRUCE BOLT

The S&O team is very knowledgeable, supportive and reactive to any questions or concerns and helped me set up campaigns that have been creating ROAS of over 14 for the last 90 days. I would highly recommend using this app.

Firebirdworkshop

Fastest support in the world. The best app for those who wanna make a google feed and start a google ads campaign! Highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is amazing and has most definitely helped me get sales already. The support is world class they are very knowledgeable and very patient and thorough nothing is too much trouble. All the support guys are fantastic but special shout out to Giovanni how has answered loads of questions and given me lots of advice over the last couple of weeks. Although I'm still in the early stages of this app I am very confident it will live up to all my expectations and hopes. Many thanks.

Stripshop.com

This app really makes everything with google ads and product feed so much easier and understandable. Tony and Scott from support has been very patient and given me top of the range support. I would highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4