Google Shopping Feed & Ads

Google Shopping Feed & Ads

by Sales & Orders

Manage Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook & Instagram Feeds & Ads

Comstrom

Great App. Have been using it for last 8 months. Very useful for advanced Google shopping feed. The pricing of the app however depends upon the Adspend and the number of sku being pushed. Great Guys to work with. Super helpful.

Allure Pack

love it does exactly what we wanted GREAT APP............................................................

Wear My Bible

This is a wonderful app with an amazing crew supporting it. I had the pleasure of working with Scott recently. He was amazing at going the distance and doing everything to get all the issues worked out. He provided great insight into what was going on and took the wheel and fixed things when the wheels were not spinning in the correct way.

Thanks again team for all your amazing work. Definitely worth the switch over to S&O for Feed Management.

Everything Truck Parts

We have used S&O for our EverythingTruckParts.com and Spill911.com websites since June 2018. We have used both the managed and self-managed plans. Herman, our account manager, has been excellent to work with. He provides solid insight and suggestions into our campaigns and has helped to greatly improve our ROI and market exposure. I highly recommend them!

Reel Power Handles

this app has the rare combination of powerful, sophisticated software
and great support. Arthur & Giovanni have quickly bailed me out of several
situations which were far beyond my pay grade. their great support was
much more than the fix, it was also a well presented education.
thanks again guy!!

January 18, 2020

Thank you for the review Reel Power Handles, Gio and Arthur shared this at our company meeting - really great to hear about your awesome experience with us!

One Stop Equine Shop

We have been using the S & O managed plan for over a year now and could not be happier with them. Keith, our account manager, has been extremely helpful whenever we have questions or concerns, sends us detailed account updates and sets up phone check-ins regularly. Highly recommend!

January 16, 2020

Hey!

Thank you so very much for your kind words and recommendation! We know Keith certainly appreciated the shout-out.

Imagery Socks

It's much more expensive than other feed apps out there. When you spend $500 on ad spent they are going to charge you $50 which is 10% of your spend.

They have a free version, but it does not work with apparel because you can't enter in required fields for apparel without upgrading to a $20 version.

The free version also does not support modifying titles and descriptions to be different than what you have on the store, which is what is needed in most cases when using google shopping.

I found the setup to be pretty easy.

Hi Imagery Socks!

Thank you very much for reviewing our app. We always appreciate honest feedback.

While the Feed Tool and Campaign Manager features are separate (one not necessarily requiring the other), we do understand how this may have seemed confusing based on the plan tiers.

The Feed Tool is, out of the box, free for up to 10K SKUs - $20/month nets you up to 100K SKUs and the added benefit of the Advanced Modify add-on which on its own is $20/month.

Campaign Manager access is free when you spend up to $500/mo on your ads. The next tier is $50/month for up to $1000/mo in spend. Again, this is totally optional and you wouldn't ever incur additional costs if you were to opt out of these features.

We'd be happy to show you ways to use our app and other free tools to achieve the results you want - in most cases we find that even other apps are at least comparable or even more expensive relative to what our app provides.

Cheers!

Rebel Bod

Only been a couple of hours trying out this app. The thing that stands out the most is the support, which is fantastic. Scott is extremely responsive online, and have addressed every question and concern completely. Can't say enough about this - tremendous amount of help from Scott. So far everything looks positive.

Hey Rebel Bod,

Thank you so much for your kind words and such a glowing review of our support.

We always strive to put our customers first - we know Scott certainly appreciates the shout out!

All our best!

ChillingWine

Without this I don't think that I would have time for everything that I need to do to run my store, it is brilliant

Hey ChillingWine,

We love to hear about great experiences like this. Thank you again!

Bayfield Bags

Their interface is easy to use. Most of my feed loaded properly but when there was an issue, I got great help by calling them.

Hey Bayfield Bags,

We aim to please! Thank you again and never hesitate to reach out to us by phone, email, or for faster response times - start a Live Chat conversation 9am-5pm EST Mon-Fri!

Previous 1