S&O for Google Feeds & Ads

S&O for Google Feeds & Ads

by Sales & Orders

Manage Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook & Instagram Feeds & Ads

Har-Tru

I absolutely love this app and the team at S&O! Nicki has been AMAZING to work with. She has done so many things to boost traffic and conversions for our website. Her last campaign has produced the best selling month since we went live 4 years ago!!! Highly recommend this app and their team - truly the best!

Fan Gear Nation

Great Team and excellent app! They performed a difficult conversion for me with no down time, no lost sales and all inquires to them promptly answered. I highly recommend S&O for Google!!!

Modern Day Muffler

Wish I could give a negative Star. Paid for there Managed services and account never performed causing losses in ad revenue. So if you want to waist your time and money Try this application.

BRUCE BOLT

The S&O team is very knowledgeable, supportive and reactive to any questions or concerns and helped me set up campaigns that have been creating ROAS of over 14 for the last 90 days. I would highly recommend using this app.

Firebirdworkshop

Fastest support in the world. The best app for those who wanna make a google feed and start a google ads campaign! Highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is amazing and has most definitely helped me get sales already. The support is world class they are very knowledgeable and very patient and thorough nothing is too much trouble. All the support guys are fantastic but special shout out to Giovanni how has answered loads of questions and given me lots of advice over the last couple of weeks. Although I'm still in the early stages of this app I am very confident it will live up to all my expectations and hopes. Many thanks.

Stripshop.com

This app really makes everything with google ads and product feed so much easier and understandable. Tony and Scott from support has been very patient and given me top of the range support. I would highly recommend this app.

Coastal Gifts Inc

Anthony at Sales & Orders has been very helpful at getting our feed setup and going with Google Ads and we look forward to start with Bing as it is all together in Sales & Orders app. I'm confident if we run into any issues they will be there to help as much as they can.

August 31, 2020

Hey Coastal Gifts!

We're so glad Anthony was able to get you set up and advertising on Google again!

Never hesitate to reach out to us should you ever need anything at all!

ISS Automotive Solutions

So far so good. Was able to get support from team with any issues I have had. Would recommend for sure.

August 24, 2020

Hey ISS Automotive Solutions!

Glad to hear you are having a great experience - never hesitate to reach out to our team whenever you need help or if you want to learn more about getting the most out of S&O!

Haylou.co

This app is waste, garbage how you can ask for the money wthout doing anything. Well i will suggest you to ignore this app do not install this app

August 10, 2020

Hi!

Our team reached out via email and phone to learn more about your experience.

Our billing plans and pricing (including FREE level plans) are listed clearly and we are required to connect to Shopify's billing API.

We'd love to speak with you further to understand your concerns!

Previous 1 3