Instant Sales Notifications

Instant Sales Notifications

by Scale

Sales Popup to boost sales, credibility & social proof

Authentic by Francisca

Talk about a cool little app! Lets me customize things to my store and increase my sales with a super quick installation.

Ainsley Rodriguez

Great app, does what it says and more. What I like is that I can see statistics on clicks, and revenue generated from the app.

Claudia Molina

Great app! helps increase my sales! What I love the most is that it shows me a chart with conversions.

NF Sports

Super cool! I like that I can customize it to the look and feel of my store. Also, I love that has several types of animations. We're testing to see which one converts better right now.

Frances Fox

Great app! It's only being a couple of hours and is already helping me drive more sales! Install it you won't regret it! Also, they have a free plan, doesn't get better than that.

Nancy Alvarez

Love that I can customize the notification to match my store. Also is helping with my sales!! I recommend this to anyone looking to boost their sales.

NANDOG PET GEAR

I still need to run it for a couple more days but so far I love it. My store doesn't feel empty anymore and it seems to be increasing my orders.