About Sales Reps Commission Manager
Know who's selling what in your company, with no extra work
Our Shopify Sales Rep Extension helps you gain deeper insight into how each of your sales representatives is performing, by seeing the actual orders and revenue amounts they're generating.
Analyze sales rep performance trends with ease
The information from each order is tabulated into an easy-to-read sales report listing each order accredited to each representative. This allows you to detect if a particular representative is doing better or worse than his peers or his own track record. With this information, you can get to the bottom of it and motivate and empower your employees or reward your top performers, without ever missing a beat or risking lost sales.
Calculate and pay commissions - no mistakes or headaches
All order information is securely compiled, and easily accessed through the Reports function of a dedicated microsite. You can even specify custom commission rates, tweak the way commissions are calculated, and use the added reporting functionality to manage and keep track of which commissions have been paid out, and which ones have not. Everything works as if it were an out-of-the-box Shopify feature.
Motivate and encourage your team to reach new heights
Friendly competition is one of the best tool's in a manager's toolkit. Though reports are only visible to administrators with a login, many of our users find that by regularly printing or emailing weekly results to their team, sales employees are motivated to compete for the highest sales numbers. These reports are also useful for awarding sales prizes!
Exciting New Features Added for 2018!
- Affiliate Tracking URLs, which allow you to assign a sales representative or affiliate automatically, using a simply and easy-to-use URL structure
- The ability to assign customers to a representative, making a semi-permanent relationship that improved efficiency and motivation for your representatives
- The ability to assign specific discount codes to representatives, once again automating assignments, while making the commission structure transparent to end customers and reducing unattributed commissions
- Second-Tier commission structures, which allow you to assign “managers” and pay commissions to managers and sales representatives when a sale is made, and increase motivation and sales for the entire organization!
Try it out today and see how SalesReps.io's Shopify Sales Rep Commission Manager Extension puts you back in control of your team.
Pricing 7-day free trial
Unlimited customer & order tracking, commission management, and everything else you need to get up and running.
Everything in our Starter Plan, with twice the representatives, priority customer service.
Everything in our Professional Plan, plus unlimited sales representatives and support for Shopify Point-Of-Sale (POS).
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 21 reviews
Most recent reviews
University Life Outfitters
Not really sure what the problem is because I've never been able to set up this app at all. I've contacted service twice and they tell me my email address is wrong. ??? Really? Kinda sure I know my email address. Soooo..... great idea but waiting for an app that works.
Very easy to use. Great app and great support.
So far I have been very pleased with the app. It has a TON of features for a very affordable price. Yury is great at customer service and promptly responds to any questions, and takes suggestions for app development. I also want to list my development suggestions here so the public may also gain good info, here is what I believe this app should also develop:
-Multiple or tiered commission for the same associate (to help separate retail vs wholesale orders for same associate)
Keep it up guys, thank you for finally having an affordable and all-in-one package interface for my business!