Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

Bridge Coffee Co.

Easy to use, easy to setup. Allows a an account to have a manager and a rep which is very helpful. The reporting is helpful month over month.

September 10, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are glad you like the app, and we are excited to keep improving it for you!

Baby Jack & Company

This app is very easy to use. This is the best sales rep app to generate affiliate links + report out on commissions and usage of links. Low cost per month is an added bonus!

September 9, 2020

Wow! Thanks for this shining review! We’re so happy you find the app easy-to-use and affordable. We look forward to continuing to help you run (and grow) your business!

MCLovewear

I highly recommend this app and the people who provide service to it. My experience has been personable and professional. All inquires were given a timely response and issues were solved quickly and with kindness and innovation. I am truly grateful for such a positive experience and I trust you will have the same experience. So delighted to have found this app that so serves my business model.

September 9, 2020

Wow! What a stellar review. Thank you so much! We're very glad you'r enjoying the app.

Level Sense (by Sump Alarm Inc.)

We used this app to track commission for orders that were taken over the phone. There are good points and bad points. it does track commissions and makes SOME of the calculations easy IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SHOPIFY SITE.

If you have multiple sites, its $10,00 per month PER SITE, and then you have to run commissions for each website independently and add them up.

Service is done by YURI, and while he did respond - he has never lifted a finger to help. "You can do this... ", "You can do that..". Even suggestions for the app to improve were basically shrugged off.

There is nothing in this app that cannot be tracked in excel. It does speed up the process as the app automatically fetches the data from the website, and (for example) if you do not pay commissions on Shiping and or taxes, it will organize all of that information for you.

It does not integrate with QBO, so you have to tell it when you pay. I believe the filters on it could be greatly improved. From talking with Yuri, there is nothing in this app that will be changed or improved anytime soon.

September 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your constructive feedback. We'd like to assure you that we do, in fact, take your suggestions very close to heart, and that we are consistently developing new features based on our users' feedback. We apologize if we gave you the impression that your suggestions were shrugged off. Once again, I assure you, they were not. If you have any additional feedback, please do feel free to contact us.

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

Coverts to pay-for-play only. Any reps or data you have on commissions is inaccessible unless you then pay them for a monthly service. Also just a vibe that it's more a ploy to gain data then provide a service. Don't bother unless you're sure it's the right fit for your needs.

September 9, 2020

Hi there. We're very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We want you to know that based on your feedback, we've changed our policies. Now, even if you do not remain a paying customer, we allow you to view your historical data. Additionally, we wish to assure you that your data is never used, mined, or sold for any purpose other than to provide you with the service we offer. In fact, we clear all of your data after 90 days of inactivity.

We hope that you'll consider giving us another try, or updating your review, based on the above information.

University Life Outfitters

Not really sure what the problem is because I've never been able to set up this app at all. I've contacted service twice and they tell me my email address is wrong. ??? Really? Kinda sure I know my email address. Soooo..... great idea but waiting for an app that works.

September 9, 2020

Yikes! We were very sorry to see this review. As you mentioned, you signed up with a typo in your email address (one "T" instead of 2 in "outfitters"), and therefore, you were unable to log in to our service. We also tried to email you and contact you directly, but we never received a response.

We're very sorry you chose to leave a 1-star review because of something that ultimately amounts to user error. This is truly harmful to our business - but, that's life, I suppose.

Masonicoin

Very easy to use. Great app and great support.

Heavenleaf

So far I have been very pleased with the app. It has a TON of features for a very affordable price. Yury is great at customer service and promptly responds to any questions, and takes suggestions for app development. I also want to list my development suggestions here so the public may also gain good info, here is what I believe this app should also develop:

-Multiple or tiered commission for the same associate (to help separate retail vs wholesale orders for same associate)

Keep it up guys, thank you for finally having an affordable and all-in-one package interface for my business!

Myaderm Store

Great communication and service! We had an issue with commissions not being tracked via discount code and Yury was able to not only diagnose the problem, but had a patch within 24 hours!

Great Team and responds instantly!

Shopabaco

Great app and great customer support. A must for tracking commissions.

Previous 1 3