Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

TIGER SPIT

the app works really well but what makes it really impressive is their support so so good and quick !

January 7, 2021

So happy you had a great experience. Looking forward to continuing to serve you and your business for years to come.

Derma Swiss Professional

Support is amazing. Yuri really helped us while setting up the app. I also had an issue with another app that broke our theme and he help us correct it.

Windfall Creations

We have 3 sales reps and we need customers to choose who they want to order with each time, this app comes with a built in feature of a drop down box at the shopping cart page that makes this simple for customers to choose their rep. It is easy for our reps to view their orders and their projected commission and running commission reports is a breeze! The admin portal and rep portals are clean and simple and get the job done. It's very easy to edit commission as well. Possibly the best feature of this plugin is the level of customer support we have received from Yury and the developers of this app. We have had special requests and tweaks needed to the plugin and he has assisted us every time. Very professional and very helpful. We used a different commission tracker from another company that was glitching and had zero support so we were grateful to find this app!! Yury thank you for all your help!

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the app and the service. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your growing business.

Bridge Coffee Co.

Easy to use, easy to setup. Allows a an account to have a manager and a rep which is very helpful. The reporting is helpful month over month.

September 10, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are glad you like the app, and we are excited to keep improving it for you!

Baby Jack & Company

This app is very easy to use. This is the best sales rep app to generate affiliate links + report out on commissions and usage of links. Low cost per month is an added bonus!

September 9, 2020

Wow! Thanks for this shining review! We’re so happy you find the app easy-to-use and affordable. We look forward to continuing to help you run (and grow) your business!

MCLovewear

I highly recommend this app and the people who provide service to it. My experience has been personable and professional. All inquires were given a timely response and issues were solved quickly and with kindness and innovation. I am truly grateful for such a positive experience and I trust you will have the same experience. So delighted to have found this app that so serves my business model.

September 9, 2020

Wow! What a stellar review. Thank you so much! We're very glad you'r enjoying the app.

Level Sense (by Sump Alarm Inc.)

We used this app to track commission for orders that were taken over the phone. There are good points and bad points. it does track commissions and makes SOME of the calculations easy IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SHOPIFY SITE.

If you have multiple sites, its $10,00 per month PER SITE, and then you have to run commissions for each website independently and add them up.

Service is done by YURI, and while he did respond - he has never lifted a finger to help. "You can do this... ", "You can do that..". Even suggestions for the app to improve were basically shrugged off.

There is nothing in this app that cannot be tracked in excel. It does speed up the process as the app automatically fetches the data from the website, and (for example) if you do not pay commissions on Shiping and or taxes, it will organize all of that information for you.

It does not integrate with QBO, so you have to tell it when you pay. I believe the filters on it could be greatly improved. From talking with Yuri, there is nothing in this app that will be changed or improved anytime soon.

September 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your constructive feedback. We'd like to assure you that we do, in fact, take your suggestions very close to heart, and that we are consistently developing new features based on our users' feedback. We apologize if we gave you the impression that your suggestions were shrugged off. Once again, I assure you, they were not. If you have any additional feedback, please do feel free to contact us.

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

Coverts to pay-for-play only. Any reps or data you have on commissions is inaccessible unless you then pay them for a monthly service. Also just a vibe that it's more a ploy to gain data then provide a service. Don't bother unless you're sure it's the right fit for your needs.

September 9, 2020

Hi there. We're very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We want you to know that based on your feedback, we've changed our policies. Now, even if you do not remain a paying customer, we allow you to view your historical data. Additionally, we wish to assure you that your data is never used, mined, or sold for any purpose other than to provide you with the service we offer. In fact, we clear all of your data after 90 days of inactivity.

We hope that you'll consider giving us another try, or updating your review, based on the above information.

University Life Outfitters

Not really sure what the problem is because I've never been able to set up this app at all. I've contacted service twice and they tell me my email address is wrong. ??? Really? Kinda sure I know my email address. Soooo..... great idea but waiting for an app that works.

September 9, 2020

Yikes! We were very sorry to see this review. As you mentioned, you signed up with a typo in your email address (one "T" instead of 2 in "outfitters"), and therefore, you were unable to log in to our service. We also tried to email you and contact you directly, but we never received a response.

We're very sorry you chose to leave a 1-star review because of something that ultimately amounts to user error. This is truly harmful to our business - but, that's life, I suppose.

Masonicoin

Very easy to use. Great app and great support.

Previous 1 3