Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

Level Sense (by Sump Alarm Inc.)

We used this app to track commission for orders that were taken over the phone. There are good points and bad points. it does track commissions and makes SOME of the calculations easy IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SHOPIFY SITE.

If you have multiple sites, its $10,00 per month PER SITE, and then you have to run commissions for each website independently and add them up.

Service is done by YURI, and while he did respond - he has never lifted a finger to help. "You can do this... ", "You can do that..". Even suggestions for the app to improve were basically shrugged off.

There is nothing in this app that cannot be tracked in excel. It does speed up the process as the app automatically fetches the data from the website, and (for example) if you do not pay commissions on Shiping and or taxes, it will organize all of that information for you.

It does not integrate with QBO, so you have to tell it when you pay. I believe the filters on it could be greatly improved. From talking with Yuri, there is nothing in this app that will be changed or improved anytime soon.

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

Coverts to pay-for-play only. Any reps or data you have on commissions is inaccessible unless you then pay them for a monthly service. Also just a vibe that it's more a ploy to gain data then provide a service. Don't bother unless you're sure it's the right fit for your needs.

University Life Outfitters

Not really sure what the problem is because I've never been able to set up this app at all. I've contacted service twice and they tell me my email address is wrong. ??? Really? Kinda sure I know my email address. Soooo..... great idea but waiting for an app that works.

Masonicoin

Very easy to use. Great app and great support.

Heavenleaf

So far I have been very pleased with the app. It has a TON of features for a very affordable price. Yury is great at customer service and promptly responds to any questions, and takes suggestions for app development. I also want to list my development suggestions here so the public may also gain good info, here is what I believe this app should also develop:

-Multiple or tiered commission for the same associate (to help separate retail vs wholesale orders for same associate)

Keep it up guys, thank you for finally having an affordable and all-in-one package interface for my business!

Myaderm Store

Great communication and service! We had an issue with commissions not being tracked via discount code and Yury was able to not only diagnose the problem, but had a patch within 24 hours!

Great Team and responds instantly!

Shlomishlomot

Amazing app! great customer support!

Increased my sales from the get-go. Looking forward to seeing what their amazing team will do next

Shopabaco

Great app and great customer support. A must for tracking commissions.

Stomplight International Llc

Just signed up for the 7 day trial. Loaded my 10 sales reps and their existing accounts. I am now going to try this App out for the next 90 days. Platform worked great getting integrated with my store. Yuri was available via contact to answer my questions. Very straightforward so far. fingers crossed

Pemfsupply

Our company has found the SalesReps app to be a beneficial part of our dealer program. It allows us to track commissions on sales to make sure each dealer receives proper compensation. We look forward to growing our dealer base using this app!

Previous 1 3