Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

TrustHealth

We’ve been using this app for a short while now and we’re already pretty impressed. It’s really easy and fun to use, and I’m excited every day to log in and see how our sales are performing. For $5 a month, it’s a no-brainer…Install this app today, you won’t regret it!!!!

Underground Euros

Really great app. Does exactly what it says, and helps me keep tabs on who is selling what in my company. Great support, too. Yuriy and Jon are always available to help answer my questions or discuss ideas I have for features.

The 3rd Piece

We were looking for a tool that could help us track our Sales Representatives and Brand Ambassadors for their sales referrals they help drive to our new ecommerce site. The Sales Representative & Commission app was just what we were looking for. Customers get to select who they worked with or how they found out about us and our reps get credit for sales they help drive. The reporting functionality will be great to help us manage our sales program and handle commisions. Very easy to setup, maintain and use.

KUTOA

We at KUTOA were one of the early beta testers of this app (you can see screenshots of our front-end on their site, actually!) and I have to say, it has completely exceeded our expectations. Smooth installation, simple to use, no nonsense… and of course, most importantly, it really motivates our sales rep. They have a bit of a friendly competition going, and are earning lots of commissions. Tracking and paying those commissions is simple, too. Way to go Lucid Path!

1 3 Next