Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

University Life Outfitters

Not really sure what the problem is because I've never been able to set up this app at all. I've contacted service twice and they tell me my email address is wrong. ??? Really? Kinda sure I know my email address. Soooo..... great idea but waiting for an app that works.

September 9, 2020

Yikes! We were very sorry to see this review. As you mentioned, you signed up with a typo in your email address (one "T" instead of 2 in "outfitters"), and therefore, you were unable to log in to our service. We also tried to email you and contact you directly, but we never received a response.

We're very sorry you chose to leave a 1-star review because of something that ultimately amounts to user error. This is truly harmful to our business - but, that's life, I suppose.

Masonicoin

Very easy to use. Great app and great support.

Heavenleaf

(update 2021) For over 5 years of use, we are blown away at the simplicity yet effectiveness of this app, as we could not find a single app that can do what this does. NONE. This is the ONLY app that we have found that fully integrates an omni-channel commission manager for your sales associates, and you can have your associates use everything from discount codes, drop-down sales associate choosing at checkout, associate code entered by the customer, and so much more. Also, if you need custom coding done to truly make sure the app and all its features work on your website, the team and especially Yury have been absolutely AMAZING at adding any and all coding to our backend design. We are so grateful to have this app, could not have our sales team without it! (from 2018) So far I have been very pleased with the app. It has a TON of features for a very affordable price. Yury is great at customer service and promptly responds to any questions, and takes suggestions for app development. I also want to list my development suggestions here so the public may also gain good info, here is what I believe this app should also develop: -Multiple or tiered commission for the same associate (to help separate retail vs wholesale orders for same associate) Keep it up guys, thank you for finally having an affordable and all-in-one package interface for my business!

Myaderm Store

Great communication and service! We had an issue with commissions not being tracked via discount code and Yury was able to not only diagnose the problem, but had a patch within 24 hours!

Great Team and responds instantly!

Shopabaco

Great app and great customer support. A must for tracking commissions.

Stomplight International Llc

Just signed up for the 7 day trial. Loaded my 10 sales reps and their existing accounts. I am now going to try this App out for the next 90 days. Platform worked great getting integrated with my store. Yuri was available via contact to answer my questions. Very straightforward so far. fingers crossed

Pemfsupply

Our company has found the SalesReps app to be a beneficial part of our dealer program. It allows us to track commissions on sales to make sure each dealer receives proper compensation. We look forward to growing our dealer base using this app!

Icenfire

This app was exactly what I was looking for and there support team is outstanding! I have had a couple of bumps using it and there are some features I needed them to add. They are always quick to respond and are developing many features that I need in the coming weeks and months. Great app and great team! Thanks guys

Treatibles Animals

Happy to use this to manually track affiliates. Assigning a sales rep to previous orders was key for us. Now the next time that customer comes through they will already be tagged. Simple and ease to use. If you use discount codes to track your sales people this is a fantastic reporting option.

Good Turn Daily Coffee

This app is most helpful. Even better, my contact representative fixed issues that I would never have been able to on my own in the source code of the shopify website. 5/5 forever!