Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

Treatibles Animals

Happy to use this to manually track affiliates. Assigning a sales rep to previous orders was key for us. Now the next time that customer comes through they will already be tagged. Simple and ease to use. If you use discount codes to track your sales people this is a fantastic reporting option.

Good Turn Daily Coffee

This app is most helpful. Even better, my contact representative fixed issues that I would never have been able to on my own in the source code of the shopify website. 5/5 forever!

No Worries Mate

The app is very useful and easy to install. The support from staff is awesome, quick response and assistance all the time. It is now a vital part of our website www.candygowns.com. Thanks!

Locket Junkie

So far I am not impressed. The app literally doesn't do what it's supposed to do. When I insert the code into my cart.liquid it still allows my customers to advance past that page without selecting a sales rep, rendering this app useless. Support is not helpful resolving the issue, taking hours to go back and forth between emails, and asking questions I've already answered. Definitely not happy. Instead, I may just use this FREE feature from Shopify and sort the reports myself. https://ui-elements-generator.myshopify.com/pages/cart-attribute

Bajaao

Its been more than 11 days since i raised a request to solve a bug, unfortunately there has been no reply from the support team citing high volume of tickets

Bella Reina

We are using this app for our Brand Ambassadors and Jonathan is quick, efficient and modified our code with clear, concise instructions. I would recommend this app to any one. Plus with customer support like this...truly amazing. And did I mention...he was on vacation and responded in less than 24 hours!! That is service!!

Cbdcollegeshop

Great app. This app is the reason we signed up to shopify. Jon was fantastic at getting us sorted when we had an issue when we set up the app. We can now sell our products in our classes and make sure our trainers get paid for what they sell in a timely and efficient manner. Very happy.

TrustHealth

We’ve been using this app for a short while now and we’re already pretty impressed. It’s really easy and fun to use, and I’m excited every day to log in and see how our sales are performing. For $5 a month, it’s a no-brainer…Install this app today, you won’t regret it!!!!

Underground Euros

Really great app. Does exactly what it says, and helps me keep tabs on who is selling what in my company. Great support, too. Yuriy and Jon are always available to help answer my questions or discuss ideas I have for features.

The 3rd Piece

We were looking for a tool that could help us track our Sales Representatives and Brand Ambassadors for their sales referrals they help drive to our new ecommerce site. The Sales Representative & Commission app was just what we were looking for. Customers get to select who they worked with or how they found out about us and our reps get credit for sales they help drive. The reporting functionality will be great to help us manage our sales program and handle commisions. Very easy to setup, maintain and use.