Scan and Ship

Scan and Ship

by Paul Grout Consulting

No more shipping errors!

Jackie Smith

Great app, now they filter cancelled orders and show product images!!! If you make a suggestion they care about it!!

Itsy Bitsy

This app also needs to show the Product image., While Scanning the product barcode. Is there any way we can enable it..??

July 20, 2020

Hi,

You can now show product images when scanning the products . There is a setting on the settings page to show images , when that's ticked you will see the product image for each line item .

Regards,

Paul

Soor Ploom

This is a great app and Paul was always very responsive and knowledgeable through the process while we got our system up and running. We use the app to scan our items before shipping to ensure the right products are going out to our customers. It works great! We are very satisfied.

Madison + Mallory

We love this app for reducing incorrect items being sent out! We love that you can verify if an order was scanned because it puts a 'checked' tag in the order tags field. We've also requested a couple features and Paul worked quickly to accommodate and implement our requests!

The Requirements Group (TRG) B.V.

Unfortunately this app is lacking an important feature. If a product is out of stock and you wish to fulfill it later, it will not allow you to proceed with the partial packing list. So for products that are on back order this is useless. If it had that feature, we would definitely use it.

August 1, 2019

Hi ,

This feature is now available . On the settings page if you tick "Partial Shipments" you will be able to change the quantities being fulfilled and return to the order later to fulfill the remaining quantity.

Regards, Paul

Baddieville

Hi, I've been trying to get in touch with someone for this app. The number is not connected, I sent an email and no response. I wanted to know which scanner is compatible to hook up for this app. Also, can this be done paperless by typing the order number in the box?? Rather than printing hundreds of Invoices. Please get back to me, I would love to install this app.

June 5, 2019

Hi ,

Sorry you didn't get my mail .I did reply and have just resent. Yes , you can just type in the order number if you prefer.

I've  used this barcode scanner which works fine : https://www.amazon.com/Handheld-Automatic-Barcode-Scanner-Reader/dp/B003VR2UQ6/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&dpID=51cPiNfEC1L&dpPl=1&psc=1&refRID=ZVE2STM9BZD48306BC9X&ref_=pd_aw_sim_229_1

The app will work with any barcode scanner that acts as an additional keyboard for the computer, which most barcode scanners do.

Hope that helps.

Regards Paul

Luli Fama

I love this app, its amazingly useful and handy. Works very good. The support team has been great helping me.

Deb Com

App works great it is simple and straight forward. Using this has given me peace of mind knowing my orders are being packed accurately. Customer service is also great they went above and beyond to make sure the app worked for my company's individual needs!

Raceday Quads

I can not recommend this enough. If you’re like us, we were sending about 1% of our packages incorrectly. This correlated to about 20 packages a week we would have to send again, and a lot of angry customers and lost product. After implementing this app and barcodes across our warehouse, our shipments have been perfect. No mistakes, no angry customers, no lost $$. Highly recommend this app, and the support is great!

Tara Lynns

I'm so glad I found this app! Not only does it save us from sending the wrong stuff out, the support is amazing. Paul has helped me with countless things and has been so very nice about it.

I started the program during testing, and suggested things that would help other users.

If you are making errors with packing your orders, this is the best and cheapest app or there, hands down.

Previous 1