Scan and Ship

No more shipping errors!

$39/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Requirements Group (TRG) B.V.

Location Netherlands

Unfortunately this app is lacking an important feature. If a product is out of stock and you wish to fulfill it later, it will not allow you to proceed with the partial packing list. So for products that are on back order this is useless. If it had that feature, we would definitely use it.

August 1, 2019

Hi ,

This feature is now available . On the settings page if you tick "Partial Shipments" you will be able to change the quantities being fulfilled and return to the order later to fulfill the remaining quantity.

Regards, Paul

Baddieville

Hi, I've been trying to get in touch with someone for this app. The number is not connected, I sent an email and no response. I wanted to know which scanner is compatible to hook up for this app. Also, can this be done paperless by typing the order number in the box?? Rather than printing hundreds of Invoices. Please get back to me, I would love to install this app.

June 5, 2019

Hi ,

Sorry you didn't get my mail .I did reply and have just resent. Yes , you can just type in the order number if you prefer.

I've  used this barcode scanner which works fine : https://www.amazon.com/Handheld-Automatic-Barcode-Scanner-Reader/dp/B003VR2UQ6/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&dpID=51cPiNfEC1L&dpPl=1&psc=1&refRID=ZVE2STM9BZD48306BC9X&ref_=pd_aw_sim_229_1

The app will work with any barcode scanner that acts as an additional keyboard for the computer, which most barcode scanners do.

Hope that helps.

Regards Paul

Luli Fama

I love this app, its amazingly useful and handy. Works very good. The support team has been great helping me.

Deb Com

Time spent using app About 3 years

App works great it is simple and straight forward. Using this has given me peace of mind knowing my orders are being packed accurately. Customer service is also great they went above and beyond to make sure the app worked for my company's individual needs!

Raceday Quads

Time spent using app About 1 month

I can not recommend this enough. If you’re like us, we were sending about 1% of our packages incorrectly. This correlated to about 20 packages a week we would have to send again, and a lot of angry customers and lost product. After implementing this app and barcodes across our warehouse, our shipments have been perfect. No mistakes, no angry customers, no lost $$. Highly recommend this app, and the support is great!

Tara Lynns

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm so glad I found this app! Not only does it save us from sending the wrong stuff out, the support is amazing. Paul has helped me with countless things and has been so very nice about it.

I started the program during testing, and suggested things that would help other users.

If you are making errors with packing your orders, this is the best and cheapest app or there, hands down.

Dermatherapy Official

A great app! Very easy to implement and our users find it intuitive, effective and easy to use. We have already seen it help stop incorrect shipments. Support has been excellent as well. Would highly recommend this app.

2 Next