Price Embedded Barcode Scanner

Price Embedded Barcode Scanner

by Filljoy

Scan price-embedded barcodes directly into your POS cart!

Boucherie Le Carnivore

We've been using this app hundreds of times a day for several months now, and we've always been able to rely on it. Even after a major technical problem, we were quickly assisted by the developer, who resolved the issue within 24 hours. Thanks!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for the kind review Daven, glad to hear the app has been helpful in running your store!

Gentry's BBQ General Store

I have been using this app since their beta testing last summer. This app has been essential to be able to quickly check out customers with weight based items on our POS. Their support is quick, thorough, and they are open to suggestions and changes. They continue to develop the app adding new functionality and adapting to requests. A true joy to use.

January 19, 2021

Thank you Carlos for the kind review and for being willing to help me beta test the app when I first started! It's been a pleasure partnering together, wishing you and yours the best for 2021.

90cent Gourmet Mart

I run a store selling frozen food, having a solution for me to enable the Shopify to read the PLU barcode is absolutely essential for checking out the weight based product. Glad to find this solution. At first I had a compatibility issue with this app which it could only read a 5 digit SKU but all my products carry 6 digit SKU, emailed to the supporting team and the response was quick and in a day or two they resolved this problem altogether for me to run this app. Highly recommended if you sell weight based product as well.

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much Frankie, glad we were able get the product working for your 6 digit SKU. I appreciate the feature request, as now we are able to offer this to all merchants. Happy new year!