Segments Analytics

Increase repeat revenue with prebuilt segmentation & insights

From $79/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Elmhurst 1925

This product gives you an immense amount of value. Coming from a place of manually attempting to calculate things like repeat rates, churned customers, segmentation, etc... The Segments app is like having a digital marketing research team at your fingertips, extremely easy to navigate, integrate with the rest of our tech stack, and the customer service team is always a click away.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

I am enjoying using the newly designed v 3.0!
Segments is best used as the name implies- to build segments to use across channels and platforms. We've been able to do a little of this, building a segment to do more focused email marketing (on Drip), and building segments to do lookalike Facebook advertising.
We also use the app as a way to measure some key indicators. This can be great, if your key indicators are provided by the app. Though, the precise calculation done by the algorithm is proprietary and not viewable by users, so if management is keen on knowing exactly how an indicator was calculated, you won't be able to provide a precise answer. But, the indicator tracking is maybe not the main intended use. For the building and using of segments across platforms, 5 stars!

JOHN ELLIOTT

Really helping for pulling data quickly and synching customer tags across Shopify/Klaviyo. Team is really responsive and supportive! The product journey map is also very helpful.

Hayabusa Fight

A powerful tool that every store needs. It essentially organizes our customer data into digestible chunks of actionable information. The lifecycle and product journey features are particularly useful, as well as being able to build and integrate custom segments on the fly. The Klaviyo and Facebook integrations are game-changers for us. This tool is essential to truly understanding your customer’s behaviours.

Soft Services

Segments Analytics is one of my favorite Shopify apps, we started on the free plan but upgraded to the Growth plan... its worth it! I've learned so much about various segments of our customers (cohort, purchaser of X product, customers who we've engaged with Y marketing initiative) using the app. It has the cohort analysis that you'll find with other apps, but gives you the ability to cut (segment) that data in a lot more nuanced ways! The app provides a level of intelligence that'd I've only seen larger orgs with a data science team have access to. I'm very happy to have these insights at my finger tips. Also, the customer services for the app is great. Any time I've had questions, I've gotten an answer within a couple hours.

Nutrimuscle

Very usefull app, helps you digging deeper in your data. Very easy to use, it enables you to build very relevant segments, and then send it to Klaviyo or SMA audiences... Also the support and their datascientist are always available to help. I recommend !

Freedom Rave Wear

I am now able to make segments that are consistent across my email and SMS channels. This is a game-changer and a huge time saver.

Oil Life

Our first segmented email campaign yielded the following results: click through rate: 1.0% --> 2.7%, open rate: 20% --> 30%, and double the revenue! I definitely recommend you consider speaking directly to your segmented audiences. Each customer has diverse needs and purchase patterns. Addressing them directly allows for the customer to feel seen and understood :) Thank you for all your help John Chao!

November 6, 2021

Thank you so much!! It's amazing to see those great results, and it means a lot to us where we can help you build long-lasting relationships with your customers.
Just like you said, "speak" to your segmented audience as they all have different needs! 🙌

Lily & Loaf

This app has been a fantastic addition to our site. It provides some really interesting data for us to use. It is especially handy being able to segment our customers (we use customer tags for different pricing on site) and now with a few simple clicks we have all the key metrics we need at our fingertips instead of ploughing through endless spreadsheets to analysis monthly sales. The playbooks are also really helpful, and although our email system doesn't have an available integration with segments, it still allows us to build a workflow for each of the main lifecycles of our customers. There are some new releases in V2 that I haven't had chance to fully look into as yet, but the product relationship area is sure to grow sales. And we will definitely be making use of the Facebook integration that has been recently added. The support team are second to none. we've had a couple of instances where we needed to chat and the team (John specifically) reply quickly, and are super friendly and helpful. Don't be put off by the cost, the insight this app gives has saved hours of my time, and is working in growing our sales each month. It's definitely one that is going to pay for itself.

November 6, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We can't wait for you to try the product relations and continue to find areas to optimize and grow sales.

shortyLOVE

We use the customer lifecycle analysis by Segments as the backbone of our email flow strategy within Klaviyo. It provides an intelligent, automated structure for how we communicate with our clients in the different phases of their customer journey. This service has been a significant revenue driver for our business.

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad to hear Segments was able to help bring in more dollars to the business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5