Segments Analytics

Segments Analytics | Reviews

by Tresl Inc.

Increase repeat revenue with prebuilt segmentation & insights

Oil Life

Our first segmented email campaign yielded the following results: click through rate: 1.0% --> 2.7%, open rate: 20% --> 30%, and double the revenue! I definitely recommend you consider speaking directly to your segmented audiences. Each customer has diverse needs and purchase patterns. Addressing them directly allows for the customer to feel seen and understood :) Thank you for all your help John Chao!

November 6, 2021

Thank you so much!! It's amazing to see those great results, and it means a lot to us where we can help you build long-lasting relationships with your customers.
Just like you said, "speak" to your segmented audience as they all have different needs! 🙌

Lily & Loaf

This app has been a fantastic addition to our site. It provides some really interesting data for us to use. It is especially handy being able to segment our customers (we use customer tags for different pricing on site) and now with a few simple clicks we have all the key metrics we need at our fingertips instead of ploughing through endless spreadsheets to analysis monthly sales. The playbooks are also really helpful, and although our email system doesn't have an available integration with segments, it still allows us to build a workflow for each of the main lifecycles of our customers. There are some new releases in V2 that I haven't had chance to fully look into as yet, but the product relationship area is sure to grow sales. And we will definitely be making use of the Facebook integration that has been recently added. The support team are second to none. we've had a couple of instances where we needed to chat and the team (John specifically) reply quickly, and are super friendly and helpful. Don't be put off by the cost, the insight this app gives has saved hours of my time, and is working in growing our sales each month. It's definitely one that is going to pay for itself.

November 6, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We can't wait for you to try the product relations and continue to find areas to optimize and grow sales.

shortyLOVE

We use the customer lifecycle analysis by Segments as the backbone of our email flow strategy within Klaviyo. It provides an intelligent, automated structure for how we communicate with our clients in the different phases of their customer journey. This service has been a significant revenue driver for our business.

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad to hear Segments was able to help bring in more dollars to the business :)

gray

It's very useful because it is easy to get data that we have to assign a data scientist to make it usually. And customer support are very awesome. I ask request so many times, then they response very quick and kind.
If you want to growth your business by your data, I highly recommend this app. I request more app that can integrate.

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad we could help, and we are happy to be your data scientist :D

Dynamic Striking

Amazing app for shopify. Breaks down the data on a very easy way to consume. John, the founder of Segments does an amazing job with his team, delivering a great experience for the clients. I only have great things to say about Segments...

May 6, 2021

Thanks so much for the glowing review!

Holidermie

I used the app help me segmentize my database and then create marketing email campaigns based on the clients profiles. The app is so good to understand better what our clients bought together in oder for us to do effective cross sell and product offers.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're glad you are able to find data insights around cross sells to drive more customers to the business!

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

Great app that makes it easier to segment things, something we're getting into more in-depth lately. The team is very responsive and the future of this app looks very promising. Glad to be part of it!

July 12, 2021

Thank you very much! We do LOVE to segment customers and making that easy is our mission. We will continue to build more awesome features with your support.

Promix Nutrition

Segments gave me a level of data that was extremely helpful in improving ads, email flows, and site design. The call with their team was by far the most helpful data analytics call that I have ever had. Great product!

July 12, 2021

Wow, thanks for the glowing review! We are very happy to hear the data review call was helpful. Please let us know how we can continue to be better!

Curiada

I highly, highly, recommend Segments by Tresl. I've been working in digital marketing for 10 years, and I would recommend this app/service as highly as any I've ever endorsed. We've been using Tresl and interacting with the team for more than 2 months, and their app + the service they provide has had a significantly positive impact on our business. Their stand alone app is exceptional, and on the support front they've been extremely helpful from the top down; John, Tony, Dan and Puhsin are remarkably intelligent, thoughtful, kind, and responsive. I promise I'm not invested in their company, nor is this an incentivized review. They're great people making a great product to help businesses succeed. Feel free to contact me directly for feedback about this app; joey@curiada.com. Cheers!

July 12, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for these kind words and the support. We really appreciate you are a champion and a reference for us, Joey!

Replica Surfaces

Segments is an excellent app. The team truly cares about your experience and the insights are invaluable. 100% happy with Segments.

July 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! We build compassion in to our analytics and we care very much about your experience with data. With your support we will continue to make data more human and actionable!

Previous 1 3 4