Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust customization options, including geolocation selection, language auto-redirection, and currency conversion. It's praised for enhancing the customer shopping experience with a localized feel and seamless theme integration. The support team is noted for their quick response and problem-solving skills. Merchants appreciate the efficient store redirections and the app's ability to maintain website speed. It's recognized for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and reliable performance.

March 4, 2024

Implementing the Language Auto-Redirection app on my Shopify store has been a game-changer. As someone who operates in a multilingual market, the importance of offering a localized shopping experience cannot be overstated. This app automatically detects the visitor's preferred language based on their browser settings and redirects them to the corresponding language version of my store. It's been remarkable to see how this small change has led to a noticeable increase in customer engagement and sales. The app's seamless functionality and ease of integration make it a must-have for any store owner looking to make their site more accessible and user-friendly to a global audience. I highly recommend it for its impact on customer satisfaction and potential to boost international sales.

EmpressKorea
South Korea
3 months using the app
DevIT.Software replied March 5, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that the Selector has made such a positive impact on your Shopify store! Thank you for your detailed review and for recommending our app. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. Happy selling!

April 5, 2024

the app is working without problem. I got the best service to set up my webshop. I can prefer this app if you try to other markeds,

lykia.dk
Denmark
4 months using the app
DevIT.Software replied April 6, 2024

Your opinion and that successful experience with our app is very important for us, to understand that we're moving forward in the correct direction. Thank you so much for that powerful impulse to develop further and reach the highest effective results.

February 14, 2024

Very happy about this app. It really allows you to customize the selector and the geolocation banner.

Shopify doesn't allow you to edit the displayed language name, but this app does, so I can now have a just 'Português' language rather than a 'Português (Portugal)' or a 'Português (Brazil)', which are the only options available on Shopify, which doesn't even let you use both at the same time, so there is no point at all on making that distinction. I spoke to Shopify about it but they ignored me completely.

However, this app's support team were really responsive to my feedback and implemented a little change to make their app definitely the best option for all the geolocation and redirection needs.

100% recommended!

Drag Queen Market
About 2 months using the app
DevIT.Software replied February 16, 2024

Thank you so much for this pleasant and complete review. Such an interest while using our app is the biggest motivation for our entire team to move forward and provide even better service and app possibilities.

May 8, 2024

Very helpful support team and does what we need to run an international store.

Would be perfect if they allowed for redirection to different websites instead of markets.

Kicks Kase International
21 days using the app
DevIT.Software replied May 9, 2024

Thank you for your review! We are really glad that our Support Team has been able to help you setting up your international store. I also would like to highlight that it is actually possible with our app to redirect to different websites instead of Shopify Markets. You can find detailed information on this on our Help Center at https://help.devit.software/en/article/how-to-connect-multiple-stores-1j6f77q/ . Or you can get our help with the setup by contacting our Support team. We are at your service 24/7!

March 20, 2024

Finally app which does exactly what i need to do - change markets based on customer location

wegogym.eu
Czechia
About 2 months using the app
DevIT.Software replied March 21, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that we were able to create an app that does exactly what you need. We'll be glad to cooperate with you further and help you if you need any customization or have any questions.

April 30, 2024

I highly recommend this geolocation app for anyone managing Shopify multistore setups. It's a robust tool that seamlessly handles customer redirects either automatically or by allowing users to choose with a well-designed banner or selectors. The flexibility to adjust settings based on countries, currencies, or store preferences is particularly useful and well-implemented.

The development team deserves special mention for their exceptional support. They were incredibly helpful throughout the setup process, addressing all of my questions and ensuring I had the right configurations for our specific needs.

If you're looking for a reliable and efficient way to manage store redirections and enhance your customers' shopping experience, this app is an excellent choice.

IFL Watches
United Arab Emirates
1 day using the app
DevIT.Software replied May 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation🤩! It's fantastic to know that the Selector has been such a valuable asset for managing redirects between your Shopify Stores.

We're especially grateful for your kind words about our development team and support service🤗. Providing top-notch assistance throughout the setup process is a priority for us, and we're delighted to hear that we could address all your questions and ensure the configurations meet your specific needs.

Your endorsement means a lot to us, and we're thrilled to have been able to enhance your customers' shopping experience. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and are committed to ensuring your continued satisfaction with our app. Thank you for choosing us!

March 18, 2024

I love this app, it had exactly what my shop needed to show different options of currency and languages according to each market. When I had some trouble setting up the app, the team was very quick to help me, so overall I'm very happy with their service

monetteshop
Chile
2 days using the app
DevIT.Software replied March 19, 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are looking forward to a future without any problems, and we are always here to help if there are any questions :)

March 26, 2024

This app was exactly what we were looking for in terms of redirecting the correct customers to external sites. The Selectors team was there for any questions or problems we had and helped us tremendously.

Voice Caddie
13 days using the app
DevIT.Software replied March 27, 2024

Thank you very much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you found a solution to your needs in the Selector app. Our Support team will be at your service 24/7 if you need help with customization or have any questions in the future.

April 30, 2024

Great app. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and the development team behind it was very helpful.
Strongly recommend.

Strawberry Market
Sweden
21 days using the app
DevIT.Software replied May 2, 2024

Thank you very much for your review and for recommending Selector! We are thrilled to hear that you found a solution to your needs in the Selector app. Our Support team will be at your service 24/7 if you need help with customization or have any questions in the future.

April 2, 2024

Easy set up and fast support

ARTKNIT STUDIOS
Italy
10 months using the app
DevIT.Software replied April 3, 2024

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our setup process easy and that our support team was able to assist you quickly. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!