SellerSkills

SellerSkills

by SellerSkills

Make your multichannel sales on Amazon, eBay, Walmart easier

OEM Drone Parts Tested Certified Parts

I have tried most of the so-called eBay connector apps, promising a lot but keep playing the blame game. if they cant do something they will blame it on the other system. Seller Skills have been different since the time i joined and they have been improving a lot. in a very short span of time, they will become the top installed app for marketplace connections. we have a huge inventory and it was very difficult for other apps to do what Seller Skills has done for us. some apps messed up my inventory and active listings and other apps just got my account suspended. I was so worried as I had to cancel more orders than i could ship because of overselling. 15 min Sync time and seamless connectivity are what i have for all my accounts. I thank Paul and Maria for their extraordinary support in making this happen.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We're happy you're pleased with both our app and support. We work hard on both!

Got Laptop Parts - Tested, Certified

I have used nembol, Codisto, Ebay, Inkfrog, and others but they couldnt match my requirements. they claimed many things but their apps are not built to handle large inventories and multiple accounts like mine. Some messed up my ebay accounts, some just got my account suspended. When I came to seller skills i wasnt sure if they would be able to manage such large inventories but i am amazed. they not only managing multiple ebay accounts but they also did a lot of customization for us. now i feel confident that i have the best app to manage multiple ebay accounts. Thanks to Paul and Maria they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for your review.

We appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution.
Thanks for using SellerSkills :)