4.9
October 19, 2023

I've been using the app for a little over 6 months now to make the downloads available to my customers and I'm happy with it. If there are any questions or problems, Shri from the support is helping quickly and easily.

Babybrei-selber-machen.de
Germany
6 months using the app
August 28, 2023

Just downloaded SellKite. I had a question about my email and sending products to my customers and had a real live agent immediately get on it. Make the adjustment without me having to look up a help guide or tutorial. The person on the other end even offered to speak with me directly on the spot for some other questions I had. Like beyond impressed. It's great to still speak to live people.

Wonderword Canadian Bookstore
27 days using the app
April 29, 2023

The app is easy to use only after you figure out its features. I suggest that the app becomes more user-friendly by tweaking and changing some features. A more user-friendly interface would definitely increase the download of this app.
the support system for any technical issues is amazing, and present 24/7. the downloaded material is as expected. I would also suggest a more easy way when the link is sent to the customers, it would be easier if the email link immediately downloaded the product instead of taking the customer to another page to click the download icon. thank you for listening, looking forward to a more developed application

ALjudybyGhada
Bahrain
2 months using the app
March 8, 2023

App is super easy to use and works amazingly for my online guides. Team are really helpful and were able to assist me very quickly and efficiently when I was experiencing some issues from Shopify! Thank you guys!

Guided
6 months using the app
July 12, 2023

Thanks to Shriniket to help me I wanted to delete autofulfilment on multiple stores and he did it the same day

Dinuggs
France
About 2 months using the app
July 28, 2023

Nice app I use it on all my store the owner is responds very fast when there are issues and is helpful

Mya Curves
France
About 1 month using the app
August 8, 2023

The perfect app for digital downloads. Support is super responsive and helpful also. Highly recommend!

lrishSupply
Ireland
4 months using the app
August 18, 2023

Works very well, easy to set up and a good price compared to some other apps. Responsive and professional customer service. Would recommend!

Dørsvag NO
Germany
About 23 hours using the app
June 27, 2023

what could i say ...
this app get the jop done
it has every idea you could think about it and much more
selling codes - files - images - pdf - etc anything
and also there is more ideas like selling preorders for downloads
this guy is a genius and i highly recommend using this app

CodeXDeal
Egypt
6 days using the app
July 20, 2023

Good work! Everything was done very well and easy to use!

Little B&B