Gift Wrap ‑ Upsell Gift Wrap

Gift Wrap ‑ Upsell Gift Wrap

by Aperitive

Simple Gift Wrap with custom message and upsell option

Square Mile Coffee Roasters

This app was perfect for us leading up to the Christmas gifting period and Rob was helpful in getting the styling to match our theme for us.

Sweet Packs

had a few issues and they took a while to respond but then soon did and fixed the issue we had with them

October 11, 2020

Upon checking the issue, you had disabled the app so it wouldn't show. Sorry, we did reply to you on email and on live chat and requested store access to check the issue. The app is now enabled and working.

Yummy Marketplace

Excellent app for send a gift solution and customer service is extraordinary and with very fast responses

Paint N Plaster

I really like how much support and effort they gave me. They took my requests and tried to accomodate me quickly. Give them a try. It's a great product.

Kawaii Kids

We needed to add a gift wrap app to our cart and checkout, but just couldn't find one that would let us set it up super easily. We thought we'd give Gift Wrap a go and Rob set it up for us, customised it to suit our cart page and did it all. It fits in seamlessly and is going to make offering gift wrap to our customers so much easier. Highly recommended!

SOUL STUDIO

Amazing instant help with the on-screen pop up chat. They went above and beyond to make the adjustment perfect for my store. So happy and definitely recommend!

The Square Peg Online

I haven't actually used the app yet but have just had the most outstanding help from Rob in setting it up on the website and am looking forward to seeing it in action

PEEPING-T

Really useful app with creating a luxury add on packaging service. I had some issues with placing where we wanted it on our cart page, the customer service was brillant. They fixed the problem on the same day in less than an hour!

Little Skye Children's Boutique

We have a lot of customers who want to add a gift message or gift wrap and we aren't able to do that within Shopify. This app has been the perfect solution and exactly what we needed. We needed some help with set up and support has been prompt and friendly. Highly recommend!

The Letters NYC

We used this app to add a gift option to our website. We got some help from the customer service when we had some issues and it worked well but I wish it could be a chat function, to faster get the problem fixed.

Previous 1