Gift Wrap ‑ Upsell Gift Wrap

Gift Wrap ‑ Upsell Gift Wrap

by Aperitive

Simple Gift Wrap with custom message and upsell option

Yummy Marketplace

Excellent app for send a gift solution and customer service is extraordinary and with very fast responses

Paint N Plaster

I really like how much support and effort they gave me. They took my requests and tried to accomodate me quickly. Give them a try. It's a great product.

Kawaii Kids

We needed to add a gift wrap app to our cart and checkout, but just couldn't find one that would let us set it up super easily. We thought we'd give Gift Wrap a go and Rob set it up for us, customised it to suit our cart page and did it all. It fits in seamlessly and is going to make offering gift wrap to our customers so much easier. Highly recommended!

SOUL STUDIO

Amazing instant help with the on-screen pop up chat. They went above and beyond to make the adjustment perfect for my store. So happy and definitely recommend!

The Square Peg Online

I haven't actually used the app yet but have just had the most outstanding help from Rob in setting it up on the website and am looking forward to seeing it in action

PEEPING-T

Really useful app with creating a luxury add on packaging service. I had some issues with placing where we wanted it on our cart page, the customer service was brillant. They fixed the problem on the same day in less than an hour!

Little Skye Children's Boutique

We have a lot of customers who want to add a gift message or gift wrap and we aren't able to do that within Shopify. This app has been the perfect solution and exactly what we needed. We needed some help with set up and support has been prompt and friendly. Highly recommend!

The Letters NYC

We used this app to add a gift option to our website. We got some help from the customer service when we had some issues and it worked well but I wish it could be a chat function, to faster get the problem fixed.

Relevé Fashion

Support helped us customize the app display so it matched our theme. The app works great and allows our customers to leave a gift message with their order. Exactly what we needed.

Ferry-Morse Home Gardening

This app does not work well. It disabled our shopping cart, and we were losing any transaction that had multiple items. After deleting the app, code was still left on the shopping cart (above the "continue shopping" button). Both Shopify Support and I have reached out to the developers to no avail. Our theme needed some manual installation due to the modal cart setting enabled. Support were right on it and installed it for us. Highly recommended.

Previous 1