SEO Content Blocks

SEO Content Blocks | Reviews

by SEO Blocks

Flexible and multifunctional SEO content block manager

Bobo Tokyo

The apps is very good, it helps me to improve my content for SEO. The support is incredible as well. Good Job Team! Hope for discount in the future.
Thank You~!

November 23, 2021

Thank you!

Brandavenue.dk

Works fine, easy to use, probably works best if you have fewer blocks. I have 80+ blocks, and the navigation in the app could be better. There have been several issues but support have helped every time.

October 5, 2021

Dear Brandavenue, as we have talked about this issue and I has told you that Shopify has restrictions for 256kb amount of template size and we are working on avoiding this part. You have created about 85 blocks and now you can have a minimum of double blocks. As you know we have a live chat and we are always on the chat and discuss and talk about your problems and solve always them.

Thank you for your understanding.

CSDoll

great app,and super great service ,5star,and useful things for my store. thanks for this app, and I have use it

MAC Group Europe EN/GBP

Excellent for adding additional content to optimise websites for SEO. Select individual collections, products and pages. Very good support.

October 3, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Design your gift

Great App and very easy to use and the support are very responsive they sorted out everything in less than 20 minutes. highly recommended.

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your trust. We are always here to help you.

WISP Broom

Absolutely Love this plugin! Finally, I can add content sliders to my collection pages below the products without contacting my developer. And the read more blocks are exciting, I was never able to do this before! And their customer support was great. Thank you so much!

May 9, 2019

Thank you for your trust and for taking the time to leave us a review. If you have any question - we have a live chat in admin and ready to support.