SEO Expert Pro ‑ All in One

SEO Expert Pro ‑ All in One

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Onpage SEO manager with SEO Image Optimizer & Broken Link Tool

Hyped Moment

This app is only good to analyse your site, but doesn't effectively show you what could be improved.

This is maybe worth the $10/month pro plan, but I can only give you my opinion about the silver plan. $5/month is too expensive for only some analysing, because that's the only thing you can do with it. You're basically paying $5 for an encyclopedia.

Submitting my sitemap had to be done by me and making a Google Webmaster account/connecting it had to be done by me.

Don't buy this for the silver plan. There are other SEO apps that do all this for free and whose payable plan offers a lot more in funciontality....

GoodprodZ

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood app

Moddanio

This app looks amazing, have just installed can't wait to see the results. Looks easy to use and user friendly.

Carriage House Dreams

I 've been using this app for over a week & really no traffic. It was suppose to be free now I'm seeing it isn't. Hmmm I think I will find an app that works for me.

Faye's Fabric Shop

I'm using this app for SEO optimization. I'm just beginning my learning. But as for now, this app seems to offer a lot of knowledge. I think I'm going to like it.

Mofotrends

This is a really cool App! It shows and teaches you a lot. It is unfortunate that in order to achieve some Seo goals it's very expensive to do that.

Pretty Things Store

Acabo de descargar desde mi administrador de Shopify esta aplicación, espero mejorar bastante mi posición SEO, parece muy fácil de utilizar. Os la recomiendo, echa un vistazo e instalátela tambien. Y lo mejor de todo es que es gratuita, 100% recomendable. Me pongo desde ya a investigar y leer todo lo que me puede ofrecer.

Shop For Pet's

Just downloaded and I am not sure whether it’s good or bad. I may review again after use little while.
It’s looks good and easy setup automatically after you install the app.

GlanzBuy.com

I used this app to help me find my SEO problems, very easy to use this app, no technical skill required, very easy to Install

Acrylic Cake Toppers

Excellent shopify SEO app! Has a lot of useful features, and they have a free option, so we are satisfied