SEO Pro + JSON LD & Site Speed

SEO Pro + JSON LD & Site Speed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Best SEO manager, Sitemap, page speed optimizer, Broken Link +

Aromas and Ambience

This is a great free app for those of us SEO newbies.. Takes care of all the SEO business I'm too tired to learn myself.

Street Beast Clothing Store

Setting it up right now so don't really know yet, but seems very intuitive compared to other SEO apps.

Belle Regina

New to this app but doing good so far. It is showing me what I need to improve and that is already helpful. Thanks!

Trogon Beauty

I just installed this app to increase traffic to my website. But before seeing it yet, I am checking all possible errors in my website to see if I am lacking anything. The app shows good analytics where I need to fix, which is great! I will come back with the next review when I see the traffic increase.

Gift Ideas for Men

Awesome! I use this app to rank my Shopify store on Google and increase my sales daily. I don't have to guess where the issues are, they tell me exactly what to do and save me a lot of time. Thank you!

Grayson’s Life

This is the best app out there! I will continue to use it every single day - it sets you up for success!

Shop Lynce

Acabamos de instalar. Vamos a ver que tal funciona. Es gratis. Instalada en Shop Lynce. Después de revisar comentaremos

Namaste Luxuries

so far so good I love it! I didn't use that much yet but if's free will be awesome to have it on my store, otherwise, I will delete it.

indi menswear

Already highlighted one area where I can make improvements. Looking forward to exploring the app in more detail but looks great so far.

TheBudgetWitch

So far the app really helped. I had no idea how t do a proper SEO strategy and SEO expert helped a lot.