SEO Expert‑ SEO Image Optimzer

SEO Expert‑ SEO Image Optimzer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Onpage SEO manager with SEO Image Optimizer & Broken Link Tool

Sunozy

Really good app. I asked for the free plan. It explain a lot of thing to do with SEO. Very good for starting to learn about SEO.

Canada Store It Inc.

Kemi, at Shopify App Support - (Expert Village Media Technologies) set up the app on our store, looks like this could be a useful tool, will have to decide if it will add value to our site.... still experimenting with it, on a side note Kemi was very persistent on me leaving a review, so this review is based on the short time I have used it, still unfamiliar with all the features and how it will benefit our site while using the free version don't know if it would be worth the cost for the paid version? if it would help us get more hits to our site and boost our ranking on search engines then it would be of value. This would have to be explained to me on how it would work to do just that.

The Fresh Fad

This app is awesome and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful! I couldnt figure out setup and they got back to me within 24 hours and did it all for me.

Common Ground LLC

We got personalized help getting the app set up for our shop and Kemi even made sure our metatags were set up correctly and fixed some issues that we didn't know about before. Great help and service.

Puriton

I just installed this app and I can not wait to see what it brings to my store. But I like how it was easy to set up and I didn't have to do anything begin with.

FitnessiNorden

I just installed this app to my website, First thing i see is that they set it up for you so do not have to do anything ! I have the free version and i have already fixed my seo problems on my home page on 5 minutes in to the app =D.
Really happy, really good support. The setup took 1 minute then i got an email with request to get it all setup =D.

QueenGreen

Very happy I've installed this app. It found some major SEO issue in my store. I recommend.

JMan Photography

So far so good. To early to tell if its a 5 star yet. No issues (aka- crashes, screen lock up etc) since I added. Now we will see if it does what it says..for free.

Wonderlandezigns

I helped use this app to optimize my new shopify site, and it was easy to use/navigate and did as expected.

iPM Biotechnology

Great App. Easy to use and gives me insights into what happens behind the scenes. Would recommend it.