SEO Optimize ‑ Image Alt Text

Optimize product image alt texts with ease

Price: Free

Rago Fabrication

An Excellent solution when working with an already established website where alt text was never implemented. Get those fields filled ASAP, and then circle back over time making the alt text more unique and concise.

DANYS MUSIC SHOP VILLACH

Location Austria

Top App macht genau was sie soll .
haben lange nach so einer App gesucht und dann gefunden von unserer Seite aus eine klare Empfehlung

Milk Tooth

Fantastic little free app that does what it says it will do. Very easy to set up and to apply every time I add new images. Saves me time in writing alt texts. Thank you!

iFLY Luggage

We love the solution this app provides. Our content writing team loves this tool. It will be nice to see more embedded options in the app for SEO optimization.

Luise & Fritz - Christine Luise Raabe

UPDATE
The app is now working fine. Result perfect With more than 5,000 images, it's really fast enough
I am correcting my previous rating to 5 stars

Exact Tooling

This app does not work, maybe if you are a really small store with only a couple of products but for anyone with a decent number of products the app will not work.

February 22, 2022

Thank you for your honest review. We appreciate your feedback. Our app has handled 100+ merchants' large product catalogs easily. Two days ago, there came a technical issue that caused a delay in updating the alt texts. During this time, your alt text processing got stuck as well. If you are still facing the issue, please let us know so our technical team can check and assist you!

Thanks

Metastar Time

really great~~,Now I have just used this product, and after using it well, I will share my experience with you again, and I believe that everything will go smoothly.

Qrucifix

Pretty straight forward to use, does the basics which is amazing. Later on, it would be nice to see some more refined settings, even for a charge. Thank you for providing this app to us for free! much appreciated x

Treneverse

Out of the 23 apps I've installed, this is the best! I've never left a review before. But for this one, I had to. It saved me a lot of time and money (if I had hired a freelancer). Thanks a lot! Out of context, I was wondering if something could be created to auto-adjust all images to fit the current theme.

Samsuns Group

woaawww Super App für SEO Optimierung. Empfehle ich zu stark. in Free plan alles erfolgreich geworden

Previous 1