SEOAnt ‑ SEO & Image Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 4, 2023

ze helpen je graag met een goede service.
Snel en makkelijk te bereiken in hun chat box.
Je moet alleen wel betalen als je de app wilt gebruiken

Rocketshine.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 14, 2022

Good customer service and the app is very helpful for my website. I would definitely recommend it for small businesses.

Uniquely Branded
Time spent using app: 2 months
SEOAnt replied December 25, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day! :)

Best regards
SEOAnt Team

August 16, 2022

I am only rating this as a 4 star as I have not yet upgraded to have the benefits of all of what they offer. I have to say that all of their support team is great. Thank you to Gill who usually is the one that I have the pleasure to work with. Patient and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Silk Plants Canada
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SEOAnt replied August 16, 2022

We are happy that our service helps. :)

If you need any other help, we are always here t help you. We believe you will enjoy our feature functions.

July 14, 2022

It really helps to improve but even you change descriptions and so, it can show same problem sometimes.

A&O Home Goods
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
SEOAnt replied July 28, 2022

We are happy that our service helps. :)

Thank you as well for your support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help

June 30, 2022

So far the app has provided the information I needed and seems like it is easy to use. The chat was quick and allowed me to ask the questions I needed to move forward with broken links and meta tags.

Stripes Gear
Time spent using app: About 2 years
SEOAnt replied June 30, 2022

June 19, 2022

Great app! Fantastic quality and features. Very easy to use and certainly made my day easier. No more manual work!

zorin
India
Time spent using app: 8 days
SEOAnt replied June 27, 2022

May 23, 2022

I use the app to monitor links and ensure SEO is up to date - pretty easy to handle these and updating is easy

Unique by Yoggiebear
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
SEOAnt replied May 23, 2022

May 19, 2022

Great customer support! Asked one question and received a full, step by step answer, along with a screen shot to help me visualize. It was more thorough than expected and very much appreciated!

GF Pet Official Online Store
Time spent using app: 12 months
SEOAnt replied May 20, 2022

Edited September 21, 2022

Despite a certain fear on my part, the support is very good. Seem to take it seriously and available to help. I hope you can help me!

Davantti
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
SEOAnt replied May 4, 2022

April 19, 2022

Vou Usar esta app para SEO. Espero que me ajude realmente! Tenho a certeza de que me vai ajudar bastante a optimizar o meu site

Queres?Tens!