4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website speed and SEO, leading to increased visibility and traffic. They appreciate the AI feature for its effectiveness and simplicity, and the user-friendly interface is suitable for beginners. The app offers automation and optimization features, such as updating meta tags and optimizing images. Support is praised for its quick response and professionalism. The Pro Plan and trial period are valued for their affordability and the features they offer.

March 10, 2024

Reymae was finally the only who could actually help! Everyone else kept telling me to do it myself but it was a coding problem.

Southern Soul Collectives
Almost 2 years using the app
February 7, 2024

Reactive support !

NKOSI.
About 1 month using the app
January 8, 2024

easy to use and improves seo. A little difficult on product pages as I am not sure it's giving the best advice.

Woolkind
2 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Well so far it’s been easy to use, and it hits the emotional marks for telling me that something is fixed with a push of a button

ORANGE KNIGHT & CO.
1 day using the app
January 27, 2024

software works good so far have not gotten the paid version yet but i will

Cordova's Corner
About 2 hours using the app
March 1, 2024

Great product so far (10 minutes). They always ask for reviews before you really get a chance to dive into the product. I am sure I would give them a five star if I had enough time to vet the product before being asked for the review.

Ariel Splash
9 minutes using the app
October 31, 2023

So far they have fixed every issue that i have had. Pretty easy to use. A little on the expensive side if you are just starting out but want all the features but other than that, generally a good experience.

Cajun Nature & Outdoors
12 months using the app
SEOAnt replied November 9, 2023

Hi there,

We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear that we've been able to address your concerns and provide a generally good experience. We understand that our service may be on the expensive side for those just starting out but wanting all the features. Rest assured that we are continually working to provide the best value and improve our offerings.

If you need further help please contact us any time! Thank you :)

Best Regards,
Gill | Customer Support

Edited October 21, 2023

Application assez pratique, mais le problème c'est que c'est en anglais . Dommage.
Et concernant les assistantes et le chat, c'est très bien, car ces retranscrits en français . Et les réponses rapide . Vraiment je recommande . Et l'assistante TRIXIE, a résolu mon problème. Je suis vraiment satisfaite de son travail, elle a vraiment été utile . Merci Trixie.

Zenfusion
3 months using the app
SEOAnt replied October 19, 2023

Salut Robila,

Merci pour votre avis! Nous comprenons que la langue peut constituer un obstacle pour certains utilisateurs, mais nous travaillons à étendre notre prise en charge linguistique pour répondre à davantage d'utilisateurs. Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que vous trouvez nos assistants et notre chat utiles, et nous apprécions votre recommandation.

Si vous avez d'autres préoccupations ou demandes de renseignements, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à nouveau.

Regards,
Gill | SEOANT Support

October 6, 2023

Yes Its great it helped me improve my websites SEO score

BreezeMate