SEO Master ‑ Image Alt Text

SEO Master ‑ Image Alt Text

by Giraffly

On-Page SEO + 1-Click Meta Edit + Broken Links + JSON-LD

Shop Plurred

I came across this app on the Shopify App recommendation and have loved it ever since. It helps me points out the SEO issues that I have on my website and indicates how to solve them all.

NWO Store

Love the interface and function of this app. Also the support are excellent and helpful. Solved the issue for within the next day. Hope you do great and help other people as well.

The Decor Cottage

I love this app and I think it’s powerful and has everything I need for my site’s SEO. Highly recommend this one to all the shopify merchants who ever want to improve their site’s SEO.

JOHN3SIXTEEN FASHION

We have many choices which app to install to help us do seo. Actually I tried a little of them, SEO isn't the simple thing and the tools couldn't perform well. I mean, they are not suitable for me. I like this one, recommend.

REMOVIRL

SEO is important, but it's hard. I think this is kind of unfriendly to newbies. SEO Master is systematic but easy to use. Whether you are familiar with seo. The functions of the app are clear and easy to understand, and then you can create a search engine friendly online store by it.

Prachi Practical Children

If you would love to use only one seo app. I would definitely recommend this one. Great app interface and no further set-up needed. The most important is it offers lots of useful features on the table. Look forward to see my site turns into a a seo-friendly website.

Halloweenstoredeals

Love how i was able to edit the content while the checklist is on your right. You can see immediately if you have done for a specific seo rule. I worked on this for a whole afternoon and love it so far. I think it will improve my on-page seo for sure if I have optimized my site for 100 scores.

HoodChamp

The app works fine so far, I started to have some traffic coming. Waiting to see if there will be a sales boost. If it can also speed my site that would be better. But I will still give it a review that it deserves.

Esustine

What I love about this app is it combines all the features I want for optimizing a site but with a much better interface. All the other SEO apps are powerful as well but are way too complicated. The learning curve is too long and they costs a fortune. SEO Master is at a reasonable price and has a great user-experience. I would love to share it with all the merchants who wants to improve their SEO.

Uranta Mindful Clothing

This app is all you need for improving your site’s SEO. Clean interface and powerful features. Easy to use and each features have enough guidance to help you go through the whole process. Great customer services as well.

Previous 1 3 4