SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Personal Security,Video and Dash Cam Store

WARNING! I ran this app and noticed hundreds of images removed themselves from my store. It took 2 weeks to get an answer from the developers - It was just a coincidence that my images disappeared - nothing to do with the app. Lost hours and hours putting my site back together.

Mushroom Catering

Don't download its a waste of time, not a photo Optimizer but a SEO selling scam
freezes while downloading and wont allow access to photo optimizer till you sit through 10 minutes of what they can do for your SEO
just be honest SpurIT and just sell SEO
these guys should be thrown off shopify App's

Mercenary General Store

I think this is great but running this the second time the app got stuck. There was no way to stop the process. So I had to reinstall. Now I have to run it again and it'll take 3 more days to complete. There has to be an easier way to do this. I would like to keep this monthly but its not worth it if this continues to happen. I don't know if I'll keep the program.

UPDATE: I originally gave it 3 stars. Now I'm changing it to 1 star. It completely stopped working. Useless.

Lecsia

I tried to use it, but it always loop back on Shopify store page

East Rosebud Fly

Now manually fixing nearly all my photos due to a mistake that they made..... supposedly while "optimizing" my photos they did an update. Long story short, it has been a terrible experience and my life would have been much better never dealing with this company. But hey, they offered free use of their apps so I can screw up the rest of my store, how can you beat customer service like that??