SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Your Store SEO Rankings For 100% FREE...

thegsnd

THEGSND is very much obliged for the auditing of the store, it's really helpful to make my product more visible. Thank you for connecting us. Hope we will go very far together forever.

VdM Atelier

Nos resultó muy practico, nos indicó nuestras deficiencias del SEO y así pudimos darle solucion, Muy satisfechos, gracias

Edward & Eve

An awesome little app that really helps SEO. Also, love your blogs, keep up the good work. I would highly recommend - It's free!!!

MJN Safety Signs Ltd

What a great app! Best of all it's free. I installed it last night and have run the audit which highlighted a number of errors which I have now fixed.

Game Changing Idea

Great App, and great support from Michael. The app kept showing errors and I had no idea how to fix it - with Michael's help we resolved the issue. I'd definitely recommend this App to make sure things are ticking over nicely.

Creative Projects DP

So far, so good. It was very thorough and found huge seo problems on my store. After I fix them, it will be interesting to see if my store is easier to find in searches.

Cervi-Care

Great help for seo improvement and free to use! Wath else? Show stuff other app missed, add good value.

shopzone

so far very nice and usefull app , very simple and friendly to set up. i will recommend this app to anybody

So iLL

It's a free service and it helped us find an error in code for Flexslider not returning alt for thumbnails.

Bluebird Novelties

I used this app to improve my shop and it has helped me improve on all the wrong things that I was doing. I will recommend this app to anybody that needs help.

Previous 1 3 4 5