SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Your Store SEO Rankings and Get More Traffic

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

Vivimi

Easy and efficient. It is extremely easy to install and did the needful without much fuss. Helpful tool for building Alt image SEO.

Animal World

It appears to be doing a good job :) Will see how it goes. The interface is nice and friendly, and I like the fact that it is free.

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

Initially I tried the service and paid one month, I cancelled before the next billing period, but was charged anyway. Once I contacted Shopify, and SEO Ranger, they resolved my issue and gave me a refund for the overcharge. I really appreciate how quickly my issues were resolved.

4yourdog

very helpful and easy to use. I had different questions regarding the crawling process of Google (tags, filters, etc.) It took 1 day to get an answer, which is great ! can recommend the app

Voiceopin Shopping Center

SEO Rangers is among the top ten app companies in Shopify. You will not go wrong with this company. The customer service is amazing: Kelly is unbelievable. Sometimes we think that she never sleeps because night or day, she is responding to you. And not only do they help you with their app, but they go farther than that...helping you with as much as they possibly can. They are just amazing how much they truly care about people. Words cannot even begin to describe our feelings for them.

Robinsons Nest

The support here is great; we have not had any issues, just questions, which are answered quickly. Feels like they really want to help you succeed and go above and beyond the normal "script". Highly recommend!

Dr Trust

Extremely easy to use app. Quick resolution of all SEO issues. Support and technical team is very responsive and knowledgeable. Highly recommended for all stores.

FANNYPANTS®

FANNYPANTS innovative clothing
SEO Ranger is Fantastic! We appreciate the high level of professionalism and dedication Ranger staff helps us to maintain and keep Fannypants SEO healthy and current after we sign up for the services after trying it for a couple of weeks on a trial basis.

Nature Home Decor

From Nature Home Decor

I stumbled upon this App and after reading about it and seeing its reviews I decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did. I was able to correct meta Tags and Meta Description on several of our items in a very short amount of time and without any hassle.

I intend to keep using this app and any other services this company might offer. I am impressed and strongly recommend this app.

Nature Home Decor