SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Your Store SEO Rankings and Get More Traffic

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

I tried out the app and paid for one month, decided I no longer wanted it, and uninstalled the app, I was charged for another month of services that I cancelled. Very upset about that.

4yourdog

very helpful and easy to use. I had different questions regarding the crawling process of Google (tags, filters, etc.) It took 1 day to get an answer, which is great ! can recommend the app

Voiceopin Shopping Center

SEO Rangers is among the top ten app companies in Shopify. You will not go wrong with this company. The customer service is amazing: Kelly is unbelievable. Sometimes we think that she never sleeps because night or day, she is responding to you. And not only do they help you with their app, but they go farther than that...helping you with as much as they possibly can. They are just amazing how much they truly care about people. Words cannot even begin to describe our feelings for them.

Robinsons Nest

The support here is great; we have not had any issues, just questions, which are answered quickly. Feels like they really want to help you succeed and go above and beyond the normal "script". Highly recommend!

Dr Trust

Extremely easy to use app. Quick resolution of all SEO issues. Support and technical team is very responsive and knowledgeable. Highly recommended for all stores.

FANNYPANTS®

FANNYPANTS innovative clothing
SEO Ranger is Fantastic! We appreciate the high level of professionalism and dedication Ranger staff helps us to maintain and keep Fannypants SEO healthy and current after we sign up for the services after trying it for a couple of weeks on a trial basis.

Nature Home Decor

From Nature Home Decor

I stumbled upon this App and after reading about it and seeing its reviews I decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did. I was able to correct meta Tags and Meta Description on several of our items in a very short amount of time and without any hassle.

I intend to keep using this app and any other services this company might offer. I am impressed and strongly recommend this app.

Nature Home Decor

Double B Monograms

I added this app to check the SEO on my site. It returned 338 missing H1s! I immediately requested help for fixing the issue, and was promptly emailed. I thought I would get instructions on how to fix the problem, but instead they fixed them for me! I am very grateful for their help, as I wasn't sure what to do. I would highly recommend this app!

Metal Display USA

SEO ranger is a very simple tool that audits your website to find SEO errors. It looks for missing meta data and alt descriptions, etc. However, It does not tell you how well you did implementing your seo strategy. In all is a great app that makes sure you aren't missing opportunities.

iSHiKi SKiN

We are really impressed with this SEO app and both their customer service and tech support is fantastic. Far exceeds the usefulness of other SEO apps we've used, including those we paid $$ to. Highly recommend using this app if you wish to get a great SEO insight snapshot of your website AND be able to fix up some common errors - even for beginners. Thanks Michael and team, you have been so helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6