SEOMetriks Marketing Tools

SEOMetriks Marketing Tools

by EXEN LABS

All-in-one SEO monitoring, analysis, optimisation, automation.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

I was wondering when someone was going to do it right easy to understand, and integrated all the right partners. I still don't understand google analytics, facebook, I been looking at them for 3 years. it increase the traffic to my in one day btw 225 to 275%, a must buy if you want to build a brand.

maeda seike

Great step by step guide to start your SEO. In depth analysis reports and many very useful tools all in one place. Highly recommend! www.maedaseike.com

Bagish Se

This app is AWESOME! When they have their upgrade system in place, you won’t need another tool. This has everything! Well done!

Support is fast and really good!

/Christian

Serez

Excellent support and excellent product, cant say enough about it, so many features and tools to track everything from A to Z on SEO. I even got a free consultation from them after enquiring about some of the improvements I needed on our store for SEO. Definitely 5 STARS!

Clocksavant

The quality and comprehensiveness of this SEO app has exceeded all of my expectations. If you are looking for an SEO analysis system that will provide you true in-depth insight quickly from nearly every possible angle, this is it. In the corporate world I've seen tools of this calibre cost hundreds of dollars per month to gain access to-- SEO Metriks is a tremendous value for the money-- a gift from my perspective given what it can do. The developer has put tremendous effort into the tool and the backend infrastructure. Representative strengths are its linkage to google analytics, in-depth competitor analysis, customization to your keywords/goals/objectives, ease-of-use, and extraordinary comprehensiveness. When searching for SEO tools I found it very difficult to sift-through the hype and find an honest "hard-working" app and service focused on results. After lots of searching I found this app and I couldn't be happier with it.

Weave Got It Canada

If you want to know how to do well with SEO, this app is a must. I love it! Recommend it all the time.

Elivera

Great app. Really good metrics. BRAVO !!!

Freolic

Very Useful Application. Recommend.

Soloitaliano

Amazing app. 5 Stars are not enough for it. You can be able to check every single step of your SEO even competitors backlinks and competitors keywords. Well done guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hifiteamshop

Very good for the money, like it very much. Tried a lot of other seo apps, for us this is the best ! www.hifiteam.at

Previous 1