SEOMetriks Marketing Tools

SEOMetriks Marketing Tools

by EXEN LABS

All-in-one SEO monitoring, analysis, optimisation, automation.

Gonecountryhats.com

I used the app to scan my site. it found enough challenges to keep me busy for 3 days but once they were fixed I was prepared to submit my site to Google. There were a couple of problems the app found that I could not fix myself. I sent an email and they were fixed for me within a day. I am impressed and grateful for the help. I recommend the app.

March 11, 2019

Happy to help out, you can always reach us for any questions or guidance.

Bonocler Eyewear

Great tool. Thank you for the excellent support.
-----------------------------------------------------

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

The customer service and follow up from the application needs to improve. The application need to improve its communication. The app is the best in its catagory, in my opinion.

Cheers

maeda seike

Great step by step guide to start your SEO. In depth analysis reports and many very useful tools all in one place. Highly recommend! www.maedaseike.com

Bagish Se

This app is AWESOME!
When they have their upgrade system in place, you won’t need another tool.
This has everything! Well done!

Support is fast and really good!

/Christian

Serez

Excellent support and excellent product, cant say enough about it, so many features and tools to track everything from A to Z on SEO. I even got a free consultation from them after enquiring about some of the improvements I needed on our store for SEO. Definitely 5 STARS!

Clocksavant

The quality and comprehensiveness of this SEO app has exceeded all of my expectations. If you are looking for an SEO analysis system that will provide you true in-depth insight quickly from nearly every possible angle, this is it. In the corporate world I've seen tools of this calibre cost hundreds of dollars per month to gain access to-- SEO Metriks is a tremendous value for the money-- a gift from my perspective given what it can do. The developer has put tremendous effort into the tool and the backend infrastructure. Representative strengths are its linkage to google analytics, in-depth competitor analysis, customization to your keywords/goals/objectives, ease-of-use, and extraordinary comprehensiveness. When searching for SEO tools I found it very difficult to sift-through the hype and find an honest "hard-working" app and service focused on results. After lots of searching I found this app and I couldn't be happier with it.

Weave Got It Canada

If you want to know how to do well with SEO, this app is a must. I love it! Recommend it all the time.

Elivera

Great app. Really good metrics. BRAVO !!!

Freolic

Very Useful Application. Recommend.

Previous 1