Sell Virtual Appointments

Sell Virtual Appointments

by Servv Inc.

Sell Online Services | Live Events, Appointments and Classes

Splore Fitness

Their support is very responsive and they are accommodating of your requests. We've been using their app for a few months now, and we are happy thus far.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for the review! Our team is always happy to lend a helping hand.

Baked Tiles

The support has been fab. I am very pleased so far and look forward to using the app on a daily basis, when Im sure Ill be back to write a 5star review.

Multireflex USA

The Servv app is exactly what we are looking for! We want to take our online classes and live events to the next level, it was not previously possible within our Shopify store. I am very encouraged by the team at Servv in their communication and willingness to implement feedback. Huge possibilities to grow our virtual marketplace in conjuction with our brick-and-mortar locations. Keep up the good work and we are excited for a big year in 2021

Alexandre Champagne

Easiest workflow on the market. App connects flawlessly to Zoom, lets you customize every detail and the customer service is out of this world.

Collective Being Yoga and Wellness

When I first created my online platform it was so difficult to find an application that made offering my yoga classes online seamless and simple without costing an arm and a leg. Then I came across Servv, and with their great support and easy-to-use application, I have been able to sell my classes online and teach via Zoom all through my website.

Brown Bag Coffee Roasters

We have been working with the team at Servv to use this app for Zoom meetings to train our customers and it has been working very well. The team is passionate and open to feedback to make the product better. Overall we are very happy with Servv and would recommend it to anyone who has booking requirements for their site.