Sezzle is an alternative payment platform that increases sales and basket sizes by allowing your customers to pay off their purchases over time. Sezzle assumes all risk of fraud or non-payment and pays you upfront for the full purchase total. With Sezzle, a shopper is charged 25% of the purchase up front and the three remaining payments are automatically debited every two weeks, completely interest and fee-free.
The Sezzle app allows you to add Sezzle as an alternative payment method at checkout. Shoppers will be able to checkout using Sezzle, which enables them to add more to their cart and comfortably commit to the purchase.
Before you begin installing the Sezzle EU Payments App for Shopify, you must be an approved Sezzle merchant. To get started with Sezzle, create a merchant account by clicking on the ‘Developer Website’ link in the Support section.
Once you’re an approved Sezzle merchant, go to the Sezzle EU Payments App listing page in the Shopify app store and click ‘Add app’. Follow these instructions to get started:
1. Install the Sezzle EU Payments App.
2. Once the App is installed, you will be prompted to enter your Sezzle public and private API keys.
3. Click ‘update settings’ to verify your Sezzle account.
4. Lastly, click `continue.` You will be redirected to the payment settings page, where you will need to activate Sezzle EU Payments for your store.
5. Click ‘Activate’.
6. Once that is complete you should see Sezzle EU Payments available as a payment method for your store. If you need assistance or have questions, click the ‘Developer Website’ link for more information