Shabbat Mode

Easily schedule to close your store weekly or on specific days

$10/month. 14-day free trial.

Pardas Chocolates

Great customer service, Ideal if you have a multi SKU catalog and want to lock your store during weekends & holidays.

June 2, 2022

Thank you for your review!

Plintshop.com

It worked but when I changed the theme it stopped working. I tried reaching out customer service but no reply.

June 2, 2022

Apologies if you had issues. We do our best to reply promptly. Please get in touch if help is still needed.

Essence Luxe Couture

Perfect for what we needed. But suddenly stopped showing on closed text (would only show our logo). Customers were extremely confused. I reached out to support, and no one has replied. It's been 3 weeks. Very unfortunate.

June 2, 2022

Looks like we missed a few email messages as they went to spam folder. We do our best to reply promptly. If we can be of service, please reach out, or call our 1-800 number. All the best!

SilverJudaica.com

Nice and simple app. Does exactly what it says! I can schedule recurring weekly days to be closed, or a one time date. Would be nice to have a Hebrew calendar integration.