Share The Love by W3

Allow customers to choose from a list of causes to support

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Much Love by Cait

We have just started using the app integration on our Shopify site. While we have not launched yet the support team has been an integral part in allowing us to get set up properly for our launch next week! So happy we choose to work with Share The Love by W3

SADEARTH

Great app idea, perfect for what I needed. The customer service team is also great, they answer within the same day or the next.

Hindigena Teas

Location Italy

I have just started using these app and I'm already super satisfied with it. It has all I was looking for and more. Plus, the customer service is exceptional. Recommended!

MIMOSA Handcrafted

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This app is exactly what we needed! Super easy to use and very affordable compared to other donation apps. Plus, the customer service is great! Jason went above and beyond for us. 10/10!

Tiefenlinie

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 6 hours

App would be even a little better if it would be able to display the exact amount of the donation on the cart page, but in all other aspects it does exactly what I needed! The donation-counting tool is a great idea! Thank you, Gabby for your support to adjust it to my whiches!

Sinclo

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really good app! Easy to use and customer service was very helpful. Would be good to have different style options available too not dependent on theme.

#178 Clothes Mentor West Chester PA

Exactly what we were looking for, where customers can have multiple options or organizations to choose for donations. Customer service has been great too!

LoveSoul Collection

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really easy to install and everything works perfect. I changes my theme as customer services were really helpful with helping me to install into the new cart.

SLMBR Party

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just installed this app in my store, it provides exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't figure out how to get it to work with my slide out card but submitted a support request and they immediately responded and got it working in my store.

Kind Life

Location Australia

We have been using the app since our site was launched, we had a little glitch to begin with however Brad was onto it straight away and had it sorted and working perfectly in a couple of days. Highly recommend to anyone interested.

Previous 1 3 4 5