Share The Love by W3

Share The Love by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Track donations submitted through your Shopify cart!

Hollister Fruits

Many of the instructions are too terse, unclear or ambiguous. Poorly written.

The Buyer has to fill-in a lot of information about Charities. This is Not mentioned. It takes a lot of work to do this.

W3 should put in the effort to take the A+ charities from say, Charity Navigator, and populate the choice set, and allow search by Charity type. That Would make this app very useful.

This would be very good to have app, but needs to develop it further.

Yazime

Share The Love app works as stated. Customer service is amazing and went above and beyond in getting the app integrated the way we needed. Thank you and keep up the great work. GREAT APP :)

Wearethebutterflyeffect

This app has worked perfectly with my website/online store. Very easy to add any charity you'd like to feature on your website. Would recommend!

Thistle Bramble

Love this app!!!! The customer service was great and they helped integrate their app with my website design!

Felicityjames

The customer service for this app has exceeded my expectations! I've only been using it for a few days, but I'm excited to see how it performs when my store really gets going. Thank you!

Heardmentality

Share the Love is essential to our business model and works beautifully. Justin and W3trends provide absolutely amazing, above-and-beyond customer service. Thank you for all your help! We highly recommend this app.

Care Four

Awesome product support! Fast, Friendly, and Accurate. Would definitely recommend to anyone who will listen!

Eco Musings

I LOVE this App! It's exactly what I wanted and completely customizable. I had a slight glitch in my shopping cart code and Brad fixed me right up!

Threadscience

Outstanding customer support, and the app works great. Within minutes it was customized and up and running. Thanks for making such a great product!

Inside Out Clothing Co

Justin Smith helped us and was very patient and listened to the problem we were having at ioclothingco.com. He went out of his way and customized some coding for us in our customer notifications to give us exactly what we needed. WE ARE HUGE FANS OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE! We love the app too! EXACTLY what we needed!

Previous 1 3