Sheetify

Sheetify

by Aero Apps

Live order reports in google sheets.

poonch.in

I absolutely loved the support of these guys. I needed a custom report for my business and they understood my requirement and delivered as expected. The best things is that the reports are automatically updated so my packaging team and delivery team stays on top of the orders all the time .

Sew What Dad

Very good simple functionality. Extremely useful to have real-time updates in Google Sheets. I had some bespoke requests and the developer has been incredibly helpful. Thank you!

May 1, 2021

Thank you Joe and team for the review .

Wheyl Nutrition Co.

The app has helped us utilize a simple way to export all orders placed through our store to a sheet our whole team can view (Google Sheets).

The instant export is amazing and the app support is incredible!

The app can be improved with extra customization or re-syncing but the dev team is working on improvements and we are so excited!

Overall, we're very happy with the great functionality despite its simplicity. The price is also well worth the benefit it gives our team.

Cheers!

July 19, 2020

Thank you so Much for supporting us at the early stages. Very happy to support Vergil and Team.