4.4
June 5, 2023

I was worried about my first order, but Jennifer was so helpful and responsive to my needs. She was able to answer all of my questions, and did so in a professional and efficient manner. I'm so thankful for her help. Amazing customer service!!

Exposé International
3 months using the app
August 26, 2022

I found this company to have excellent customer service and shipping service is top notch. I'm based in Ireland and my customers are receiving there item within a few days. The quality of products are amazing. Ashley is my account manager and I am so happy with the response times and contact. I cannot recommend this company enough. I'm so very happy with them and huge range of choices.
Just brilliant.

Love Lanny Shop
Ireland
5 months using the app
June 24, 2023

Best ever!! Jennifer is very friendly and undoubtedly helping! Highly Recommended. They have a wide range of products.

LOUISE ROSIE
About 1 month using the app
Edited May 31, 2023

Excellent product selection. Customer support is very patient, and they make sure to help you solve any issues that you have.

Confetti Cannon Culture
About 2 months using the app
April 28, 2023

Awesome service!! Jennifer has always responded quickly to any questions we have had and provide accurate, detailed information!

Oakley Clothiers
2 months using the app
April 14, 2023

I love Shewin! Quality of clothing has been good.Customer Service has been great.
The only recommendations that I would like to offer is, when an item syncs to your store that it would be one style or print. I do like that Shewin offers so much, and items in many color options are great. The only true issue I have has been on a graphic tee, when the tee synced to my store it has 3 style options, when a customer would order they would choose the style they wanted, one of the other styles were shipped, twice incorrectly. All of the sku numbers were the same, that's why I recommend one style per item, it's fine to offer different colors in the same item, just not different styles. Hopefully, this makes sense. With all of this said, I think Shewin is wonderful!
Mia has been delightful , always professional and I enjoy working with her. :)

Lavender Grace Boutique
2 months using the app
March 14, 2023

When starting my online store I was looking for a reputable supplier with stellar customer service. Ashley has taken great care of me. From answering my messages in a timely manner to assisting with fulfillment and even wholesale orders. 100% recommended her to a few friends for their business as well!

Bartlett & Bosc
3 months using the app
SHEWIN INC replied March 14, 2023

Really appreciate ,any question ,just contact us ! will help you to deal your problem asap

September 21, 2022

I just love working with Ashley she is always accomodating and reply’s to orders in expert timing very professional service!! 5stars

Fearfully wonderfully made
About 1 month using the app
December 25, 2022

I have some suggest: when you have any question, you can go to shewin.com to get online service. when you add shewin app, you need make some changes in store settings, so you can get stock auto update, Ashley is professional service, her FB: ShewinClothingCustomersService

pinkloverboutique
28 days using the app
SHEWIN INC replied December 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your good comments !
Yes ,if your have any question ,pls feel free to contact us !