Product Badges & Labels

Trust Badge Security Checkout Payment | Stickers Product Badge

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

QuoteMyWall

Best app I've used! Easy to use, well laid out, quick. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very happy with this app and would highly recommend!

MyDiscounts.ca

Simple awesome exactly what I was looking for! The badges are perfect! Price is good as well very affordable!

Impulse Imports

Location New Zealand

The support staff is very prompt. These guys resolve issues within minutes over live chat! Amazing support. Thanks a lot for helping me setup my badges.

Ionmax

Location Australia

I tested this app before deciding to go on the advanced plan. I had a query and the support team and developer helped rectify and fix it to how I wanted it to appear. Thank you Tran and the team.

Bio-Vitae

Location Denmark

perfect app it do what it promises. Got quick and competent help from their support when I experienced a problem.

Ką darai, daryk gerai

Great, fast app, we are using Advanced plan, we are very happy!
Big library to choose from but also has an option to upload custom stickers.
Fast loading times even with animated stickers.
We looked into a lot of different options here in the app store, but this is both affordable and does the job quickly. Also their support is hands on and helped us adapt the app to our needs.
Recommend!