Ship Sketch

Ship Sketch

by Omatic

Draw and configure custom delivery areas on a map

Wilderness Ranch

I cannot say enough good about this app! By far the easiest app for making shipping options work for local delivery! If you have not tried it yet, do yourself the favor. If your shipping perishable time sensitive products and your doing deliveries locally this is definitely the app for you! Like mentioned in other reviews you can split postal codes in half! Works awesome! I would highly recommend you try the app if you offer local delivery! Much Much easier then trying to configure postal codes! Now you can even display your delivery map on a page on your website! This is far better then any other app I have found and I have tried many! Support is excellent, quick to respond, very helpful and open to making it work better for individual applications. Just try it!

www.partikasprodukti.lv

This is the best app in Shopify app store for maping your shipping locations. Interface is user frendly and very easy to operate. With this app you can split zipcodes in half. There is no other app like this in the store. I searched for something like this for two weeks and without results. I found the app 2 days before our shop lounch. I had one issue with the app and I contacted support. They replied realy fast, like 1 hour after I sent them an email. SO download this app and save some money on shipping.