Manage Shipping Labels
Create and print shipping labels fast and easy for your orders without leaving store backend.
Tracking and shipment updates will be pushed to your orders automatically.
Simultaneous creation of multiple shipping labels for multiple orders.
Use shipcon to create shipping labels for your packages. You can use shipcon to connect your shipping carrier contract and create and print shipping labels fast and easily for your orders directly in your store backend without leaving. In addition to the sender and shipping address, you can create return labels. The printed label includes the order number, the weight of the package and the shipping date.
- SINGLE LABEL Creation of a single shipping label for each order.
- BULK LABEL Simultaneous creation of multiple shipping labels for multiple orders.
- PACKAGE MANAGEMENT Predefine of different package sizes.
- SHIPMENT UPDATES Tracking informations and shipment updates will be pushed automatically to your orders .
- PARTIAL FULFILLMENT Several shipping labels per order (partial shipments) can be created.
- RETOURE LABEL CREATION Simultaneous creation of shipping and returns labels.
- ADDRESS MANAGEMENT Selection of the "Locations" defined in your Store Settings.
- MULTICARRIER Use of different shipping service providers. For now you can connect to DHL eCommerce and shipcloud.io. We will also offer UPS shortly. And all other shipping carrier in the future.
We provide the connection between your store and your shipping carrier. For this service we offer 4 plans, you can choose depending on your needs. Please watch out for discounts at annually or onetime (for lifetime) payments.
Free to install
optional plans between $10 and $25 monthly OR $110 to $249 paid yearly OR $500 to $999 paid onetime for lifetime usage