ShipNerd

ShipNerd

by ShipNerd

Use Our Volume Discounts To Ship With The Best

Uimpress

Big Fan! Been using this app for over 1.5 years. We have several eCommerce platforms and they integrate very well saving time and money on shipping. Support is awesome and the "Nerds" are always available to help. Great for small to medium sized to large businesses to have flexibility and best pricing. The platform for shipping seems a lot more user friendly to non shipping experts like us. Would highly recommend.

A Couple Of Squares Inc.

You will save a lot of money on shipping with ShipNerd. On top of that the process is seamless and very easy to use. Steve is always there to help if you have any questions and is very patient! We have been using the service for a year and a half and never had an issue. Customer service is outstanding as everyone else has stated in these reviews proving to me that they care deeply about their business and that's who I want to deal with.

Kigurumi.ca

A great alternative to Canada Post rates or when Canada Post is having delivery trouble . Very nice app, easy to use

Indulgence Innovations Inc.

Easy to use, very straightforward & very prompt replies when issues need to be resolved! Addresses are automatically synced to orders! Pricing is VERY competitive, best we've seen yet. Would definitely recommend.

Pop-O-Loco

If you ship a variety of large, bulky packages long distances, you absolutely need to give ShipNerd a try! ShipNerd is part of my arsenal of shipping solutions and they can offer you competitive rates without a commitment! Steve has personally helped me through setup and tweaks to get me a solution that is just right for my larger, bulky orders. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to getting the best shipping rates, but with ShipNerd in your tool chest, you know you'll have some of the best options available!

PopOLoco.com

The Local Space

Highly highly recommend this app, especially to fellow Canadians who get killed by Canada Posts rates. I’ve save so much money, and it’s was more dependable and faster. We get so many messages from customers commenting how quick our shipping is. Couldn’t do it without ShipNerd.

Trail Kitchens

Easy to use interface with minimal clicks to a printed label. Automatically Syncs with your shopify store when starting up the App. Their shipping prices are quite competitive and support is excellent. Highly recommend this time and money saving app.

PowerInverters.com

I use this app and recommend it to all business for their shipping needs. Its easy to use and it works great!

Made By Humans 2

We’re based in Vancouver, BC and were using ShipNerd only for shipments within Canada.
To our US customers we shipped out Blaine, WA with FedEx.
Until Steve pointed out that it could be cheaper to ship from Vancouver to anywhere in the US directly.
It was hard to believe but – know what? – turned out that he was totally right!
We’ve been saving bundles ever since.

So, muchas gracias, Steve!
You’re the best. On a scale from 1 to 10, you deserve 11 points!

Sit Healthier

Top-notch customer service. Steve always goes extra miles to support. The price is good. I hope they will add FedEx and USPS.

Previous 1 3