ShipNerd

ShipNerd

by ShipNerd

Use Our Volume Discounts To Ship With The Best

RYD Motorsports

This app has made our life so much easier shipping across the border with a very simple to use platform that integrates well with Shopify! They always take care of our needs and concerns in a very timely manner!

JeepAutoLighting

When you run a business big or small you want someone to care as much as you do, this is the company you want backing your shipments. This is hands down the best customer service you’ll find for shipping rates. LOOK NO FURTHER! Allow Shipnerd to take your business to the next level .

March 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time review our platform :) Happy to be your shipping platform of choice!

Drumland Canada

Saves time, offered significant discounts with superb support. Website easy to read and navigate. Won’t consider anything else. 10/10

March 24, 2019

It's a pleasure working with you! We sincerely appreciate your business.

Sovereign Juice Co

Great App. The shipping discounts are phenomenal and the devs really listen to feedback. The ShipNerd experience is 10/10

March 24, 2019

Likewise! We sincerely appreciate your business :)

JRD Supply Inc.

I've been using this app for the last 6 months and all I can say is THANK YOU ShipNerd!
This app has never let me down once! ShipNerd has also saved me thousands of dollars compared to others apps. Not only do I save money with ShipNerd, but I save time! Shipping used to be time consuming but with this app, the address for your order is already pre populated, just input your box dimensions and hit print and your shipping!
I highly recommend becoming a ShipNerd!

All Ink

I have been using this app for the last six months. I can say that it offers all I expected and even exceeded my expectations. Preparing and printing shipping labels is super easy as it displays the full shipping address accurately after pasting the first line with the option to add or edit the address. The app posts Shopify orders automatically once order is made on shopify. I just need to co confirm and print the label. In case weight and dimensions of the parcel were not fed into shopify store it is one step to add them then print the label. I can say it is a smart app in terms of displaying the shipping address. Easy to use with no complications. App is always up and functioning superior to the softwares of Canada Post & UPS. I used the app for shipping within Canada & the U.S. and can say that rates are preferential. To get such preferential rates from Canada Post or UPS I would had to sign an agreement with minimum number of shipments as commitment. The beauty of this app is that preferential rates are made available without commitment. Recommended.