ShipNerd

ShipNerd

by ShipNerd

Use Our Volume Discounts To Ship With The Best

The Lemonade Stand

This is great user friendly app that has saved me money on shipping and great convenience scheduling pick ups. Also the customer service has been fantastic.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Welcome to the Nerd Herd!

Attracta's Ayurveda Secret

I see all the rave here. I did try it and a total fail. Also, I wish my emails would get a response.

April 13, 2021

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post feedback.

It looks like we did respond to your emails, but happy to respond on here as well should anyone else have questions about shipping to Africa:

I'm sorry, but we do not support shipping to certain countries in Africa. You can easily access the list of the countries we ship to right through the country list within our "Ship" form.

Thank you for your time.

Steve

WindsorEats

Use ShipNerd to deal with organizing and executing all our purchases that need shipping. So easy to use and integrate into our shop. Love it!!!

Pokoloko.com

ShipNerd is such a great app! It's help us save so much on shipping costs, it finds the best rate 99.9% of the time. The features are easy use and easy to find. Thanks Michelle for reaching out to us, you're a Ship Angel!!

More Granola

ShipNerd is undoubtedly a great app to add to your Shopify store. With great shipping rates for a courier service, batch label printing streamlining operations, and full integration on the back end - it is a no brainer. But beyond that, their customer service is OUTSTANDING. ShipNerd Michelle guided me through the set-up and not only made the process easy, but FUN. Working with Michelle gave me confidence to make the switch, because it was clear she was passionate about the company and stood behind the service. Great people + great product makes for a winning combo!

Healthy Crunch

An excellent time saving app for your Shopify store. Great support and extremely easy to use and integrate into your store. I can create a label batch and have all my orders cleared in minutes with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to save time on processing orders.

Grow Book™

Installed the app, had to signed up, shipments were supposed to show up in myshipments according to developer. Checked myshipments nothing, check safari and chrome still nothing here. I do not have the time to investigate this any further, either it works or it does not. Apps should help me perform better, faster and efficient. In my humble opinion this app does not quality.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time leave a review. Only NEW unfulfilled orders that come into your store AFTER installing ShipNerd will be pulled into our application -- not ones that were already in your store. However, we can assist in importing those orders into ShipNerd too! Apologies for the confusion.

The Tuscan Kitchen

Substantially better rates than we were able to get from our previous provider. The automatic fulfillment is very nice.
The staff have also been excellent, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and effective.

DoorBox

Outstanding Service! ShipNerd and their team have been there for us whenever we've needed them, and they are very prompt when issues need to get resolved! Great for a business to have the flexibility and best pricing. They are Easy to Use, and when you run business big or small, you want someone to care as much as you do, this is the company you wish to back your shipments.

Lynn & Liana Serveware

I can't say enough good things about ShipNerd. Not only did they cut our shipping costs in half, they deliver incredible service. Steve and his team have been there for us whenever we've needed them and they have been very patient and adaptable to our needs.
The personal service, and knowing that you're not just another number, certainly helps get things done quickly.
Moving to ShipNerd for our shipping needs is one of the best decisions we've made as a company.

Previous 1 3 4