ShipNerd

ShipNerd

by ShipNerd

Use Our Volume Discounts To Ship With The Best

Pokoloko.com

ShipNerd is such a great app! It's help us save so much on shipping costs, it finds the best rate 99.9% of the time. The features are easy use and easy to find. Thanks Michelle for reaching out to us, you're a Ship Angel!!

More Granola

ShipNerd is undoubtedly a great app to add to your Shopify store. With great shipping rates for a courier service, batch label printing streamlining operations, and full integration on the back end - it is a no brainer. But beyond that, their customer service is OUTSTANDING. ShipNerd Michelle guided me through the set-up and not only made the process easy, but FUN. Working with Michelle gave me confidence to make the switch, because it was clear she was passionate about the company and stood behind the service. Great people + great product makes for a winning combo!

Healthy Crunch

An excellent time saving app for your Shopify store. Great support and extremely easy to use and integrate into your store. I can create a label batch and have all my orders cleared in minutes with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to save time on processing orders.

Grow Book™

Installed the app, had to signed up, shipments were supposed to show up in myshipments according to developer. Checked myshipments nothing, check safari and chrome still nothing here. I do not have the time to investigate this any further, either it works or it does not. Apps should help me perform better, faster and efficient. In my humble opinion this app does not quality.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time leave a review. Only NEW unfulfilled orders that come into your store AFTER installing ShipNerd will be pulled into our application -- not ones that were already in your store. However, we can assist in importing those orders into ShipNerd too! Apologies for the confusion.

The Tuscan Kitchen

Substantially better rates than we were able to get from our previous provider. The automatic fulfillment is very nice.
The staff have also been excellent, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and effective.

DoorBox

Outstanding Service! ShipNerd and their team have been there for us whenever we've needed them, and they are very prompt when issues need to get resolved! Great for a business to have the flexibility and best pricing. They are Easy to Use, and when you run business big or small, you want someone to care as much as you do, this is the company you wish to back your shipments.

Lynn & Liana Serveware

I can't say enough good things about ShipNerd. Not only did they cut our shipping costs in half, they deliver incredible service. Steve and his team have been there for us whenever we've needed them and they have been very patient and adaptable to our needs.
The personal service, and knowing that you're not just another number, certainly helps get things done quickly.
Moving to ShipNerd for our shipping needs is one of the best decisions we've made as a company.

bumble & butter

This app saves me so much in shipping - without a doubt it has the best discounts you can find out there, plus it's free to install. Super easy to use with integration to Shopify. AND customer service is super friendly, helpful, and responsive. Would highly recommend!

Uimpress

Big Fan! Been using this app for over 1.5 years. We have several eCommerce platforms and they integrate very well saving time and money on shipping. Support is awesome and the "Nerds" are always available to help. Great for small to medium sized to large businesses to have flexibility and best pricing. The platform for shipping seems a lot more user friendly to non shipping experts like us. Would highly recommend.

A Couple Of Squares Inc.

You will save a lot of money on shipping with ShipNerd. On top of that the process is seamless and very easy to use. Steve is always there to help if you have any questions and is very patient! We have been using the service for a year and a half and never had an issue. Customer service is outstanding as everyone else has stated in these reviews proving to me that they care deeply about their business and that's who I want to deal with.

Previous 1 3 4