Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable shipping and delivery solutions, including zip code-based delivery zones and varying fees based on cart types. It's praised for its ability to set shipping rates using postcodes, tag orders, and restrict certain items to store pickup only. The app's exceptional customer service and prompt issue resolution are highly valued. Its Multi-Origin shipping feature effectively solves the problem of double shipping charges, enhancing the customer experience. A free test mode is also available for merchants to try before implementing.

September 25, 2023

I have installed many shipping apps and none of them worked for our store as we had too many requirements. But when I installed ShipZip, the customer service was exceptional. I have not seen better customer service ever. Sid is extremely helpful, has a lot of patience and know his technical stuff. He worked with us for about 2 weeks (2-3 days equivalent full time) to make sure that the app work for our store. I will definitely recommend this app.

Harry Specters
21 days using the app
CirkleStudio replied October 3, 2023

Thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one and will be happy to help you again soon.

October 9, 2023

This app makes a very complex thing simple. There are other apps charging 5x this price for worse features. The support from Sid is also amazing. Can't recommend it enough.

WallPanels.com.au
2 days using the app
September 11, 2023

Great app and great customer service - shipping rules can be complicated but they really help to make sure it's set up to meet your requirements. Highly recommend.

allterraincycles
2 months using the app
CirkleStudio replied September 15, 2023

Wow! Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

August 24, 2023

Siddharth Kevadiya helped me throughout the process when I was having issues with some set up. He even went beyond to ensure everything runs smoothly and patiently helped me resolving the issues together with me. Shipzip team really makes things really easy for our shopify process. Thank you on behalf of our company!

Metta Shop
Singapore
Over 1 year using the app
CirkleStudio replied August 29, 2023

We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say. We’re glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words! Please see us again if there is anything else you need!

October 2, 2023

This app works wonders for the double charge issue that happens on two different profiles within shopify.

Sid helped me in a google meet session to set up the shipping rates and explained it amazingly!

Keep up the good work!

Easy Bakery Colombia
Colombia
3 days using the app
CirkleStudio replied October 5, 2023

We are so glad to hear that you love our product! Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

August 20, 2023

They have provided helpful customer service in complicated situations. The app functions as I hoped.

Tampa shop.soil911.com
About 1 year using the app
August 24, 2023

Extremely fast service. I required some zones to be duplicated and it was done very very fast. I thought i'd be speaking to an AI bot. Nope, within 20 seconds on the online chat support I was speaking to a real person.
Thank you!

KegLand
6 months using the app
CirkleStudio replied August 29, 2023

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! Need any help regarding the app we are here for you.

August 29, 2023

Amazing customer service. Literally keen to go into the checkout and do some coding for you. Save your trouble to contact dev (but please have some knowledge to frontend so you know the changes are safe and secured)

Remarkable Outdoor Living
3 months using the app
September 12, 2023

very good support, very nice and patient, helped us a lot and did a lot of changes for us. Highly recommended!!

Oopsy Daisy Flowers
11 days using the app
CirkleStudio replied September 15, 2023

Thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one and will be happy to help you again.

August 4, 2023

the best thing about this app is the support.
Thank you for creating this app.
I tried contacting during night and they responded

Leaderfit’ Equipement