Reviews (335)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable shipping rates based on zip codes, cart types, and product tags. They appreciate its unique features like preventing double shipping charges and restricting certain items to store pickup. The intuitive interface and seamless integration with backend systems are also praised. Many describe the customer service as swift and excellent, making it a reliable choice for simplifying shipping and delivery systems.

May 7, 2024

ShipZip has streamlined shipping for our Shopify store.

The intuitive interface allows easy customization of shipping rates, ensuring accurate cost calculations for our customers.

Plus, their exceptional support team is always there to assist promptly, making ShipZip the perfect choice for hassle-free shipping management.

The app works perfectly now, even displaying expected costs based on a number of different parameters.

Günstiger Dämmstoff
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
May 14, 2024

Really useful app with a lot of ability. The customer service outweighs any other I've had on shopify. Always happy to help and really quick.

Basingstoke Scout Shop
About 1 year using the app
April 19, 2024

Good app and even better customer service!

App does what it's supposed to do. It will give you a lot more options and flexibility when it comes to shipping. There are LOTS of options to customize shipping as you need.

Customer service are responsive and helpful - recommend this app!

backpackinglight.no
Norway
About 1 year using the app
May 20, 2024

excellent customer service. always willing to help with complex situations. app works very well for our multiple physical store pickups and also ups shipping methods, all with custom delivery parameters.

MAXFIT Meals
Over 1 year using the app
May 23, 2024

A very clever app. I am not very technical, so the brilliant help I received from the developers was amazing. They are available 24/7 and I used WhatsApp and Google Meet to interact with them. Really great guys.

woom United Kingdom
Over 2 years using the app
June 7, 2024

This is one of the best apps for business who would like to show 2 or more different shipping modes to customers. Very highly recommended. Siddharth from the team has really helped us to understand this even better.

Oye Happy
India
June 11, 2024

Great low cost app, if like me you are in the UK and struggling to set shipping costs specific to postcodes (namely the Scottish Highland and Islands). The Team at ShipZip are great and really, really helpful, they helped me set up all my shipping variations and have shown me what to do so I know for next time! I would for sure recommend this app! Thanks

HOTBIN Composting
May 21, 2024

ShipZip have enabled my new online shop and the shipping rates in the UK to work seamlessly. I needed to set rules for deliveries to Highlands and Islands and this App fulfilled all the needs for me.

I received expert help from Sid when stuck with how to set shipping rates and I would highly recommend this App and company.

Definitely deserve their 5 stars.

Just Be Kind Dog Food
April 18, 2024

Absolutely amazing!!!!! the customer service team special thanks to sid went above and beyond to help us with our needs. Highly recommended I have tried other similar apps too where you can modify shipping rates as per your requirement, comparatively shipzip is better in pricing then others. If you are thinking to have a shipping app based on your location, state, zipcodes or even based on product you can do it all.

Babies Mart Australia
About 2 months using the app
March 22, 2024

We have been using the Shipzip App for a while now and find it a great App . The App worked straight out of the box, we had a couple of minor integration user set up issues which the Developer promptly responded to and quickly resolved. Great App and support.

catevolution