Simple Self Managed Rates
You will be able to easily change your rates with our user friendly interface.
Customizable, Multiple rates
Calculate rates by Country, City, Zip Code, Weight and Volume of your products.
Shipping preview snippets
Estimate shipping rates on product page: Show real delivery cost before checkout and boost your conversion rates
What you can do
Customize your rates by county, region, zipcode, city or whatever the courier offers you as a zone for calculating rates. Also take into account the weight and volume of your products. With Shipping Rates Calculator you can:
- Calculate dinamically shipping rates at the checkout considering city, county, state, region or zipcode. It depends on what you want to use
- Synchronize your products and have their volume into account when you calculate the correct shipping rate, so you don't have any difference in pricing when couriers charge you.
- Customize the volumetric or dimensional weight according to your courier
- Have multiples shipping rates so you can offer multiple courier options or types of delivery
- Show estimated delivery times on checkout
- Offer Free shipping over certain purchased amount
Your shipping rates done right with Shipping Rates Calculator
The shipping rates you show your clients can close the deal or end it. With Perfect Shipping Rates you can easily manage all the shipping options that your clients will see at the checkout
Stop wasting money with wrong rates. Start saving for your clients charging them the right amount and boost your conversiones by informing right the correct delivery times.
Use Cases of Shipping Rates Calculator:
- Rates by Weight: Calculate taking account the order total weight and dont take forever setting them up, just upload your courier rates on excel. As simple as that.
- Rates by Volume: Calculate rates using Volumetric or Dimensional weight taking into account your products measurements. Easily import dimensions.
- Free Shipping: Offer free shipping over certain amount by city, county, stare, zone or region
How does it work
Shopify sends the detail of the order to the app and it responds with the exact shipping rate. The rates are definied by two zone that are adjustable to the country or region you are shipping. For example for the US is City and State, for Chile is “Comuna and Región”. You can easily manage the zones and have multiples shipping rates for each one of them if you work with multiple couriers or have different shipping options.
Once we get the right location (zone):
- You can calculate a flat rate for the specific zones.
- You can set up different rates for the specific zone and weight ranges for that zone.
- You can set up different rates for the specific zone considering the Dimensional or Volumetric Weight.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.